Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,983 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jwil1267's Posts

chat in and have a recalculation form sent in to correct the pricing, easy fix
go to the FedEx office, once the phone leaves Verizon they have no control over Fedex
chat in and ask for a recalculation form, with so many customers ordering during the promotion the system is backed up and misses accounts. I had the same thing happen and now I am getting mine
1. Usually it does take 3 bill cycles but I would contact the store to verify. 2. Changing your phone number online is free, but customer service is $15. but porting a number in will not be a ch... See more...
1. Usually it does take 3 bill cycles but I would contact the store to verify. 2. Changing your phone number online is free, but customer service is $15. but porting a number in will not be a charge. 3. I would not know with out seeing your account 4. The free phone promotion starts on the 3rd bill with credits for the first 2 months, I would pull the 2nd bill to make sure it has a message under the line that says something along the lines of great news you will be getting credits if not contact customer service and they can correct it so you do not have to wait till the 4th bill