Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,403 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RSYK's Posts

Okay, calling wi-fi didn't work, now when I enable the LTE to data only what happens exactly? Why is it not that preferable and also when I do it, should I shut calling wi-fi down or have both on... See more...
Okay, calling wi-fi didn't work, now when I enable the LTE to data only what happens exactly? Why is it not that preferable and also when I do it, should I shut calling wi-fi down or have both on? -Remi
My phone is iphone 6s, my exact address is [Removed] los angeles CA 90057 -Remi personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by... See more...
My phone is iphone 6s, my exact address is [Removed] los angeles CA 90057 -Remi personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
So I basically joined Verizon to begin with because it's said to be the best network in the US, I live in central Los Angeles, and in my house there is 1 bar network to NO SERVICE so many times, ... See more...
So I basically joined Verizon to begin with because it's said to be the best network in the US, I live in central Los Angeles, and in my house there is 1 bar network to NO SERVICE so many times, I can't receive calls from clients or anything, I did call before and they reseted everything in my phone, I changed my number to a californian one, and still the issue is here, I thought the problem was with my phone, but it's not, once I exit my street, I have full network, my friends who have Verizon suffer the same issue, Downtown Los Angeles have the same issue inside buildings, other networks as T-Mobile and local ones have amazing full coverage inside and outside the houses, I don't get it! I am tired of hearing that I should do something with my phone because I know I don't have to do nothing with it, I am not stupid when it comes to technology, and this problem is ruining so many opportunities in my work just because they can't reach me, and I work from home! I honestly can't wait for my plan to be over so I can switch companies, it's so frustrating, I don't want to call again and get the same stupid answer that will lead to nothing. If Verizon is really the company with the best coverage in the US then I have no idea how such a busy location such as central Los Angeles (90057) have terrible network inside the houses. SO FRUSTRATING!