Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,100 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ALASAT1's Posts

After long discussions and realtime online cellphone connection with Motorola engineers which resulted in no answers I evaluated the phone myself. I later discovered and reported to Motorola an a... See more...
After long discussions and realtime online cellphone connection with Motorola engineers which resulted in no answers I evaluated the phone myself. I later discovered and reported to Motorola an anomaly when sending photos via text message (MMS type message). The photo item will not allow the message counter to reset when the text message is viewed then the app closed. In order to reset the counter do the following: NOTE: THIS REMEDY WILL DELETE THE OFFENDING MESSAGE PREVENTING MESSAGE COUNTER FROM RESETTING. 1) TAP ON THE MESSAGING ICON (TO OPEN THE APP). 2) SCROLL TO THE MESSAGE WITH THE PHOTO ITEM. 3) IN THE BLANK AREA TO THE RIGHT OF THE MESSAGE PRESS AND HOLD THE SCREEN UNTIL A MENU POPS UP. 4) PRESS THE MENU ITEM LABELED DELETE MESSAGE (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PHOTO SAVED IF YOU NEED TO RETAIN IT BEFORE IT IS DELETED).
When this phone first came out it offered a "voice privacy" mode which in its time before encrypted phone calls was valuable but now is a nightmare for those who continue to use this phone. Using... See more...
When this phone first came out it offered a "voice privacy" mode which in its time before encrypted phone calls was valuable but now is a nightmare for those who continue to use this phone. Using the phone with the voice privacy mode enabled will cause a myriad of problems including (but not limited to) text messages delayed when sending or receiving (anywhere from 15 minutes to 5 hours has been reported), text messaging app showing "sending" for an unusually long time ( even if text was properly sent), phone overheating (possibly causing battery to expand and bulge phone case open) because phone continuously attempts sending text message, severe battery discharge and extreme data usage. This condition can cause apps to run slow and longer and internet to become very slow possibly due to encrypted data processing issues. To solve the problem do the following: 1) TAP ON PHONE ICON (LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A PHONE CALL). 2) TAP ON THREE VERTICAL DOTS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER (...). 3) TAP ON BUTTON THAT POPS UP LABELED "SETTINGS". 4) SCROLL TO WHERE IT SAYS "VOICE PRIVACY" (ENABLE ENHANCED VOICE PRIVACY MODE). 5) UNCHECK VOICE PRIVACY BOX TO UNABLE FUNCTION.