Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,909 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ChristianBlaszak's Posts

Update: As of this morning, I was charged for the second 128GB iPhone. Looks like I'll be sent two, and have to return one.
Somehow I placed two orders on the same phone number (used an upgrade). One 32GB iPhone 7 and the other a 128GB iPhone 7 I got confirmation numbers for both and they appear on the order stat... See more...
Somehow I placed two orders on the same phone number (used an upgrade). One 32GB iPhone 7 and the other a 128GB iPhone 7 I got confirmation numbers for both and they appear on the order status for the same phone number. Only one upgrade was used as well. I called and the representative told me there was only one order on my account (the 128GB), which is fine because I wanted the higher storage. I wanted to make sure the 32GB was a fluke glitch and I wouldn't get charged or sent two iPhones. As of today there is a charge on my credit card for the 32 GB iPhone 7 that the representative told me never existed. I haven't been charged for the 128GB yet, and I'm not sure if I will. Still says there are two orders on the status page though. I do not want the 32GB iPhone 7. How could this even happen and how do I get the 128GB on release day as I was assured by the representative? Or am I possibly screwed?