Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
So I'm previous Geek Squad, Verizon Employee, and Alltel Employee. I'm no newbie in other words. I have a degree in IT and yet this baffles me. If I log in on my MacBook or iPad at home it requir... Ver más...
So I'm previous Geek Squad, Verizon Employee, and Alltel Employee. I'm no newbie in other words. I have a degree in IT and yet this baffles me. If I log in on my MacBook or iPad at home it requires me to get a one time pin every time. Same with my roommate on her iPad or Windows computer. Now that being said, if I login at work on a Windows 7 professional it doesn't require me to get a one time pin on my account or my roommates account. The only difference I can think of is we have different internet providers. I'll test my theory later this week and take my MacBook and iPad to work. That way if it is a ISP setting maybe I can figure it out. I'm happy to work with anyone with Verizon to figure this out because it is unnerving and I've heard of countless friends and family complaining about this for over a month. To the point several of them switched carriers because Verizon had no answers for them.
If you get it fixed let me know. I've been getting the run around since december too. To make it worse, I work for best buy and have a concession account with verizon or for those that don't know... Ver más...
If you get it fixed let me know. I've been getting the run around since december too. To make it worse, I work for best buy and have a concession account with verizon or for those that don't know what that means a 3rd party verizon employee account. I can't even call the regular *611 or 800 #. No one is fixing it and in fact they've made it worse. I've been with them since it was alltel and then verizon so over 15 years. It's crazy.
Mine wasn't timing either. Did you ever get it fixed?
No, they gave me a credit that paid 1 months bill, then they said they'd send me a check for the remaining credit. Well instead someone in treasury thought it be wiser to reverse my last 2 mont... Ver más...
No, they gave me a credit that paid 1 months bill, then they said they'd send me a check for the remaining credit. Well instead someone in treasury thought it be wiser to reverse my last 2 months of bills my debit card. Well now its even more screwed up and looks like I've never paid any on m6 devices at all and they're back at full retail. Id made 4 payments on them. N they keep telling me they're so sorry, they've never seen this before and that though they're sorry there is nothing they can do. So now i not only never got my original agreement of 15 a month for the 7plus or a 100 off the iPad, i also paid 4 months of device payments that have disappeared and no one knows how to fix it. To make it worse, I work for best buy so this is a concession line or 3rd party employee account so most people cant even get into it to help. So over it...
WOW, so a customer that comments on my original post gets help, and I'm overlooked? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder....
Thanks for trying. The rebate team said there is nothing they can do already. They sent it to offline team, n they denied it. PUT when you google it just as you'll see in the comments above it ha... Ver más...
Thanks for trying. The rebate team said there is nothing they can do already. They sent it to offline team, n they denied it. PUT when you google it just as you'll see in the comments above it happened to several people. I did't get my credit to make the iPhone 7 plus 15 a month and I didn't get the 100 off the ipad if you ordered any iPhone.
I replied to you within minutes of your message to my inbox. I have yet to get a reply back since then. That was 4 days ago.
I believe if you call them, they can do it for you. Also, as of last week, if you are signed in to your concessions account on verizonwireless.com and see the chat window between the hours for 8a... Ver más...
I believe if you call them, they can do it for you. Also, as of last week, if you are signed in to your concessions account on verizonwireless.com and see the chat window between the hours for 8am-8pm est then that is also the concessions department and they can help you that way as well.
Concession accounts can't receive unlimited data at this time. I believe that is why they're asking about the 24gb plan. 
I ordered a phone on 12/21/16 at a promotional price of 15.00 a month. Verizon was to give me a credit monthly for this. When I got the billing agreement, I called because the credit didn't show.... See more...
I ordered a phone on 12/21/16 at a promotional price of 15.00 a month. Verizon was to give me a credit monthly for this. When I got the billing agreement, I called because the credit didn't show. They assured me that it takes 2 to 3 months for it to do that. So the 1st bill came and it showed no credit so I called again and checked because I was still under the 14 days and I could return it. They assured me it was ok. I got the 2nd bill called again just to make sure all was still ok. They assured me it was. WELL, now my 3rd bill is here and still no credit. I call today and they tell me it's showing no promotions. They knew which one I was speaking of, BUT they told me that because I'm half a mile from the eastern time zone it stamped it an hour later than it was and isn't valid. Well I placed it before midnight and they're showing it one was done after midnight central time and they're telling me this NOW that I can return the phone. They said they could submit it to the offline department but that it will not go through. WELL my question is this. WHY did it show all of this in my cart as valid and then not on the agreement and it showed that it would take up to 2 months for it to take effect, why did the reps tell me the same thing every month since December 2016, and what can I do about it?