Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,899 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Nicaya2's Posts

I updated to the latest Mac OSX on my desktop computer and my Message+ app has started freezing/crashing. Basically, I get the pinwheel of death anytime I try to do something. It will last maybe ... See more...
I updated to the latest Mac OSX on my desktop computer and my Message+ app has started freezing/crashing. Basically, I get the pinwheel of death anytime I try to do something. It will last maybe two seconds, I'll be able to type maybe 2 characters, and then the pinwheel starts again. Makes it impossible to use the app. I have tried force quitting and re-opening the app. I have tried Restarting the computer. I have tried checking my OSX is absolutely the latest update (I have High Sierra, 10.13.2). I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Message+ to double-check it is the latest version. Nothing has worked. Note: this appears to have happened when I updated from the first High Sierra release to the most recent. Given the security fixes, I should not download and install the older version even if I could figure out how to do that.