Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,350 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JACPRI4's Posts

Those of you that were charged the $20 upgrade fee, Verizon will waive those fees by crediting that amount back to your Verizon account. You do have to call and ask. I got the upgrade fees and ta... See more...
Those of you that were charged the $20 upgrade fee, Verizon will waive those fees by crediting that amount back to your Verizon account. You do have to call and ask. I got the upgrade fees and tax (21.50 x 2) credited to my account yesterday.
Just FYI, my tracking shows that its overnight shipping via Fedex. Fedex was holding the package in Memphis, TN for Friday delivery. So there is hope that orders could be processed tomorrow and s... See more...
Just FYI, my tracking shows that its overnight shipping via Fedex. Fedex was holding the package in Memphis, TN for Friday delivery. So there is hope that orders could be processed tomorrow and still make it in your hands on Friday! And this is purely a guess, but it would seem Apple had more of the 128GB models available than they did the 32 or 256. Seems like those are the ones that are shipping "early" based on the ship dates that Verizon quoted when the orders were made.
Completely incorrect. I have my tracking and it will be in my hands on Friday the 16th Via FedEx.
Received track my info! Phone is arriving Friday! Again, 128GB Black 7 plus ordered at :13 past preorder opening time, originally given a 9/23 delivery date. Good luck everyone!
You are more than likely getting your phone on Friday the 16th.
Was charged today as well. Ordered 128GB Matte Black model at 2:13am CST, or 13 minutes after pre-orders were supposed to start. I have a delivery date of 9/23 on my email confirmation. Appears t... See more...
Was charged today as well. Ordered 128GB Matte Black model at 2:13am CST, or 13 minutes after pre-orders were supposed to start. I have a delivery date of 9/23 on my email confirmation. Appears that I am getting my phone early! Location code n211401
Ive had the phone in my hands before the order status page changed from processing before. That really isn't much of an indicator of where the phone is in the process.
Its unfortunately, but you probably cannot imagine the strain on the system of everyone trying to get in at the same time, and even before that millions of people constantly refreshing the page t... See more...
Its unfortunately, but you probably cannot imagine the strain on the system of everyone trying to get in at the same time, and even before that millions of people constantly refreshing the page trying to get in as soon as possible. A friend on sprint didn't get his order in until this morning, so it could have been much worse. Certainly not something Verizon did intentionally.
Ordered at :10 past the hour when the site finally let me process my upgrade. Delivery date of 9/23. Not terrible, I remember the 6 and 6 plus pre-orders, ten minutes past the hour meant you were... See more...
Ordered at :10 past the hour when the site finally let me process my upgrade. Delivery date of 9/23. Not terrible, I remember the 6 and 6 plus pre-orders, ten minutes past the hour meant you were waiting a couple months.