Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,975 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JEACUR96's Posts

Ralpht: thank you for providing me with the contact number for the switch team, however, if you read my comments you would find that I HAVE contacted them at least five separate times over the... See more...
Ralpht: thank you for providing me with the contact number for the switch team, however, if you read my comments you would find that I HAVE contacted them at least five separate times over the past few months.  That is my frustration and issue.   Each time i am told there is a glitch in the system and to wait another 5 to 10 days for it to be resolved.   Maybe you are trying to stretch it out until until your customers give up? 
I was very excited to make the "switch to Version" from my previous carrier in August 2016, especially for their promotion.  However that excitement was short lived.  I properly submitted my requ... See more...
I was very excited to make the "switch to Version" from my previous carrier in August 2016, especially for their promotion.  However that excitement was short lived.  I properly submitted my request as your promotion directed on August 8th. Almost 90 days later I am still going round and round with this.  Each time I tried to follow-up on my submission (5 times now) after waiting the obligatory 8 weeks the following happened: representative says my submission is correct, they apologize, tell me it will be "escalated" and to wait 5 to 10 days. within a few days I receive a rejection email with statuses like.. "need more information", "duplicate entry", "invalid" Each telephone call l make I ask to talk with a supervisor who tells me....my submission is correct, they apologize... wait another 5 to 10 days. the last two conversations I was ASSURED by the Floor Supervisor that this would be the LAST TIME and my submission would go through. I'm still waiting. Several times I asked who can I escalate this to?  A regional manager?  District manager?  What is my recourse? I was told there is no where for us to escalate this to. Needless to say I am not happy I made the switch and feel duped.  Thanks Verizon!  You've confirmed it!  You're just like the others.
I too am having the SAME ISSUES with this rebate.  I submitted mine on August 8th and have made at least 5 telephone calls in response to emails I received about my submission... "needs more info... See more...
I too am having the SAME ISSUES with this rebate.  I submitted mine on August 8th and have made at least 5 telephone calls in response to emails I received about my submission... "needs more information".... "duplicate submission"..."invalid".   Each time I telephone the representative tells me it is being "escalated" and to wait 5 to 10 days.  After each these of these "escalations"   I asked to talk to the floor supervisor, but I am promised this will be resolved within a few days.  Each time I receive another email which turns me down. I cannot believe that Verzion isn't aware of these issues.  This isn't the only complaint on the community site.  Just Google and you will see many others.   I do feel they are dragging their feet in hopes the general community gives up. What a shame that we all made this switch in hopes we joined a company that was better than where we came.  It appears we have been duped.  I will surly go down the road to another carrier and begin legal action.  Enough is enough. VERY DISSAPOINTED