Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,779 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

GARKUB17's Posts

This is so ridiculous. Maybe we can turn blue tooth off then on again, restart the cell, and try reloading the app. Maybe that will work. No wait, that has already been suggested 1,000 times alre... See more...
This is so ridiculous. Maybe we can turn blue tooth off then on again, restart the cell, and try reloading the app. Maybe that will work. No wait, that has already been suggested 1,000 times already. Well maybe if someone else from Verizon suggest it again... it might work this time. These guys don't have a clue about customer service. Time to vote with our feet and move to a service oriented carrier.
Now I am having trouble with all my Flic buttons. The Flic people  tell me its the Verizon update that killed off the Blue Tooth Low Energy connections on my Samsung Note 4. Please fix this. W... See more...
Now I am having trouble with all my Flic buttons. The Flic people  tell me its the Verizon update that killed off the Blue Tooth Low Energy connections on my Samsung Note 4. Please fix this. What ever you changed  I don't need or want it.