Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,673 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

acolaiac's Posts

I am unable to use data mostly and the calls either drop or are bad quality Aaron Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
iPhone 8 Plus People have also had this problem on iPhone 8 iPhone X iPhone 7 Samsung galaxy 8 Aaron Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
Hello I’d like to say the situation in east Greenwich has not gotten better and I have not heard from you in over a week Either remedy this situation or I’m getting At & T on August 1st or ... See more...
Hello I’d like to say the situation in east Greenwich has not gotten better and I have not heard from you in over a week Either remedy this situation or I’m getting At & T on August 1st or at least give me an update I’d also like to say I have several hundreds of other people who are having trouble and I will let them know if your response or if they should switch to AT &T as they have perfect coverage in this area giving no excuse as to why the supposed “superior” company I.e Verizon having NO coverage in this area. Sincerely, Aaron ​Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
Hello, I move to East Greenwich, RI about a month ago and I am ready to switch providers. The service on Main street is horrible even though the coverage map clearly shows that I will have 4G ... See more...
Hello, I move to East Greenwich, RI about a month ago and I am ready to switch providers. The service on Main street is horrible even though the coverage map clearly shows that I will have 4G LTE coverage there. I live one street over from Main street and the coverage is just as bad. Everyone I talk to that has ATT has it working beautifully there. I also do a lot of work on my phone and computer but must have a tethered connection or be inside my how to even use my phone. Now I've had Verizon since I convinced my mother to switch back in 2008. We love Verizon but due to my current circumstance I cannot continue to work and live without these services. Thank you