Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,262 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rmehru's Posts

Yes , I was expecting that .45 days passed and it hasn't reached yet ,So panicking now .
Yes ,of course.Unfortunately ,it is not accessible after the line is disconnected
I recently switched to TMobile.  I need a copy of my last bill, but am not able to access it online because VerizonWireless does not recognize my mobile number anymore.  If I call, they transfer ... See more...
I recently switched to TMobile.  I need a copy of my last bill, but am not able to access it online because VerizonWireless does not recognize my mobile number anymore.  If I call, they transfer me around until I get to a point where I need the mobile number, then I get kicked off the line.  The chat people are no help, they tell me to go into a store.  The employees at the retail store are no help, they tell me they are not allowed to print it out.  I need a copy of the last bill (which I already paid in full) so that TMobile will pay for my Early Termination Fees.  Help!  Time is running out! I have my account number in case someone can help me with it .Please help .