Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,522 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LOVE2CTHEMOON's Posts

No connections. My device "fitbit" is no longer being recognized.
Well, today is 8/22, and I have not been aware of either Verizon or Fitbit, coming up with a solution to sync my device with my phone, since the update August 10th. Very frustrating, to say the l... See more...
Well, today is 8/22, and I have not been aware of either Verizon or Fitbit, coming up with a solution to sync my device with my phone, since the update August 10th. Very frustrating, to say the least. It would be nice, at the very least, to get a somewhat detailed response from someone that is actually working on resolving this.
I do not have any other blue tooth devices. In response to your suggestions. I have already checked these things and more. This is clearly a more intense issue, then what you have mentioned. This... See more...
I do not have any other blue tooth devices. In response to your suggestions. I have already checked these things and more. This is clearly a more intense issue, then what you have mentioned. This is ridiculous that your reply would even make sense at this point. Clearly, several, and I mean "several people " are experiencing this identical situation. From the many posts I have read, both on Verizon website, and Fitbit, the majority of people have a Samsung phone and Verizon service. Everyone has stated that this issue has stemed from an automatic update. It can't be that difficult to diagnosis this problem and fix it. My only conclusion at this point, is to go with another wireless carrier, get another phone that is not a Samsung, and never buy a Fitbit product again! This is really unacceptable!
My phone is a Samsung S5. My fitbit is the Flex. There are currently no updates that need to be implemented. I have tried all of the troubleshooting tops that Fitbit has provided, and nothing is ... See more...
My phone is a Samsung S5. My fitbit is the Flex. There are currently no updates that need to be implemented. I have tried all of the troubleshooting tops that Fitbit has provided, and nothing is resolving this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app twice. I have powered my phone on and off several times. I believe this is an issue related to the phone/ bluetooth. There are quite a few people experiencing this same issue, and all occuring after the updates that occurred in August.
I am having the same issue. Fitbit stopped syncing with S5 on Aug 10th. After automatic update. Have been on fitbit community with many others, looking for a solution.