Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,428 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

KIMKJ57's Posts

I had bought the phones in September at best buy.  I did not realize that my husband was paying a monthly fee for 2 months so when I found that out I started contacting Verizon as we were told wh... See more...
I had bought the phones in September at best buy.  I did not realize that my husband was paying a monthly fee for 2 months so when I found that out I started contacting Verizon as we were told when we bought them it would be a buy one get one free phone.  well I have talked to several different people at Verizon with the same answers.  they don't see that promotion but when they look a 2nd time they find it and will take care of it.  I talked to someone again a couple weeks ago and they told me it would be taken care of the next day and yet I am still paying for the phone.  so I talked to another agent the next day and she told me that I had to talk to the rebate center and that whatever the person told me before that had never been done.  I told her I have talked to the rebate center and they send me back to where I started.   I am very dissatisfied with the company.  they gave me a 25.00 credit for the hassle instead of the free phone.   I never would have spent 1200 for 2 phones.  
I have dealt with Verizon customer service for the last few weeks.  After thinking I have a solution to my problem it never gets resolved.  I bought 2 new phones and was told it was a buy one get... See more...
I have dealt with Verizon customer service for the last few weeks.  After thinking I have a solution to my problem it never gets resolved.  I bought 2 new phones and was told it was a buy one get one free special but I have gotten charged for both.  I never would have paid 1200 for 2 phones.  Anyway after talking to several agents and each one telling me it would be taken care of I am still paying for 2 phones.  I was told a couple weeks ago it would be taken care of the next day and of course it wasn't so I called back yet again and had to go through the whole ordeal again for the 5th or so time.   So when I called last week I was told they would call me by 3:30 of that day and guess what no phone call.   It's the worse company I have ever dealt with.