Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,550 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rall_g4's Posts

That is an important point about switching at the end of the billing cycle. I would say its best to eat a couple of days because you never know how that porting process will go.
People have been complaining about not being able to get through for months. Take that for what it is.
Unfortunately Verizon considers "inaccurate" info given by their CS reps to be your problem and not something that they will correct. DOn't ever expect a callback. Its only an excuse to get y... See more...
Unfortunately Verizon considers "inaccurate" info given by their CS reps to be your problem and not something that they will correct. DOn't ever expect a callback. Its only an excuse to get you off the phone and let the next person handle your call. Always get it in writing. This way you have proof. Which is exactly why they will never put it in writing.  Possibly why they no longer even have any customer service e mail contact. When was the last time you saw a large company not have that? Basically they will only contact you when you make a complaint to an outside gov't agency. Good Luck
A Few points 1 The chances of them listening to the tape are about the same as some of the Verizon cheerleaders saying something bad about Verizon. 2 The chances of a callback are slightl... See more...
A Few points 1 The chances of them listening to the tape are about the same as some of the Verizon cheerleaders saying something bad about Verizon. 2 The chances of a callback are slightly better. However, its probably still in the single digits percent wise. 3 Good luck. Just make sure you take a breather and don't lose your temper ,as much as its warranted, while talking to them. They have been known to hang up.
That's great to hear, even though I have moved on from Verizon.Unfortunately, that's not what the article is about.
Verizon Found A Sneaky New Way To Make Cell Phone Customers Pay More (VZ)
Basically your only option is as msturgis said. Bbb, FTC or your staes Board of Public Utilities. Trying to get it straightened  out through Verizon Customer Service will a lesson in futility. Ju... See more...
Basically your only option is as msturgis said. Bbb, FTC or your staes Board of Public Utilities. Trying to get it straightened  out through Verizon Customer Service will a lesson in futility. Just have to read all the similar post on here.
You managed to "pass"  for over 30 minutes. Must have been painful.
Obama was against this invasion of privacy under Bush. Now his administration is greatly expanding the program. However honestly its really nothing compared to the IRS scandal is a much greater t... See more...
Obama was against this invasion of privacy under Bush. Now his administration is greatly expanding the program. However honestly its really nothing compared to the IRS scandal is a much greater threat to the average citizen. 
In the world of Verizon, the term, "call back" is the equivalent of "I can not help you so I will promise to call you back". They are passing the buck to the next person you deal with when you ca... See more...
In the world of Verizon, the term, "call back" is the equivalent of "I can not help you so I will promise to call you back". They are passing the buck to the next person you deal with when you call back. So the moral of the story is once your on the line don't hang up till you get it resolved or in more probability realize the futility of your cause.
I have never sent one either. However one persons fuss is another persons necessity.
I am confused. Are you just letting us know you ve never sent a group text?
As said the CEO's info is not available  but you can try others.
http://aboutus.verizonwireless.com/leadership/executive/index.html
Funny thing ( or maybe not so funny) is that Verizon can terminate you under the Terms of Service  you sign for lying.
I guess I'm just not a picture type of person. << Personal comments removed to comply with >> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
I have NEVER taken a picture with my phone. That is such a bad thing? Message was edited by: << Verizon Moderator >>
Polly    If you survived the last week of kindergarten maturity post on here and still want the info here it http://aboutus.verizonwireless.com/leadership/executive/index.html
http://aboutus.verizonwireless.com/leadership/executive/index.html
A few out there may consider Verizon having misinformed reps a Verizon problem.