Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,030 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

FAIGUY9's Posts

So you own your Note 7 out-right? Could you return it for a full refund, get your money back (instead of an "exchange") and then start all over with a different phone? I don't even know if that w... See more...
So you own your Note 7 out-right? Could you return it for a full refund, get your money back (instead of an "exchange") and then start all over with a different phone? I don't even know if that would work, just an idea....
Amazon is letting me return a Note 7 case I bought. And I read on Best Buy's website that they will refund for accessories. It would probably help if you have a receipt or if you have a rewards n... See more...
Amazon is letting me return a Note 7 case I bought. And I read on Best Buy's website that they will refund for accessories. It would probably help if you have a receipt or if you have a rewards number that you use I think they can look up the transaction- at least that has worked for me in the past.
I was just told through Verizon chat that Yes!, Once they received the returned Note 7 I would receive a $100 credit for each note returned. BUT I also didn't get the $25 credit (I didn't ask for... See more...
I was just told through Verizon chat that Yes!, Once they received the returned Note 7 I would receive a $100 credit for each note returned. BUT I also didn't get the $25 credit (I didn't ask for it) if I had I'm assuming I would only get $75 per device.
I'd like to add that it's funny how everyone was complaining before that they couldn't do the exchange online and NOW everyone is complaining that they can't go to the store to exchange.
I have several friends who are with At&t and have had just as much trouble if not more than some have had with Verizon. I'm definitely not saying Verizon is perfect but neither is anyone else. I ... See more...
I have several friends who are with At&t and have had just as much trouble if not more than some have had with Verizon. I'm definitely not saying Verizon is perfect but neither is anyone else. I think EVERYONE is having an issue because nothing like this has happened before, so I'm trying to cut EVERYONE some slack- not just Verizon. Since other carriers are having issues as well I think it's silly to jump ship and think if you were with another carrier everything would have been handled perfectly.
Those "fees" are sales tax - which you will have to pay with ANY carrier therefore leaving Verizon over sales tax really isn't going to solve your problem. The so called upgrade fee of $20(which ... See more...
Those "fees" are sales tax - which you will have to pay with ANY carrier therefore leaving Verizon over sales tax really isn't going to solve your problem. The so called upgrade fee of $20(which I wasn't too thrilled with paying either) will be refunded along with the original sales tax that you paid on the Note 7 once they receive your phone(Note 7). Maybe because I'm super courteous and not argumentative every CSR that I've dealt with, either on the phone and at my local corporate store, have been very helpful and positive through this whole fiasco. And before you accuse me of being a Verizon rep, I'm NOT. I work as an admin for an aircraft company so i have absolutely nothing to do with cell phone carriers or cell phone manufacturers.
I did the update at the store and my phone got really hot as well.  But now I've had my phone since Tuesday afternoon and charged my phone(numerous times), even charged while using and it has nev... See more...
I did the update at the store and my phone got really hot as well.  But now I've had my phone since Tuesday afternoon and charged my phone(numerous times), even charged while using and it has never gotten hot again.
No, I checked and I still have the option to change power saving modes and I can put individual apps to sleep.
No, I had the exact opposite experience. Traded in 2 Note 7's for 2 new ones. No restocking fee and they asked if I wanted the same colors-but it wasn't a requirement. Same with the man sitting n... See more...
No, I had the exact opposite experience. Traded in 2 Note 7's for 2 new ones. No restocking fee and they asked if I wanted the same colors-but it wasn't a requirement. Same with the man sitting next to me, they asked him what color he wanted-so obviously be had the option to change colors if he wanted.
That phone turned out to NOT be a Note 7. A Samsung phone,  yes, but they are looking into if it even had the original battery.
I just called Verizon and the Rep said that even though I pre ordered ONLINE I could take my phone into the store as early as next week to exchange for another Note 7 (according to Rep, Samsung s... See more...
I just called Verizon and the Rep said that even though I pre ordered ONLINE I could take my phone into the store as early as next week to exchange for another Note 7 (according to Rep, Samsung said new phones would start delivering to Stores next week). I clarified if I would need to bring in proof of purchase or a receipt and he said no, that they would be able to see all of that on my account-just bring in my phone.