Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,783 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Franklin11's Posts

I agee with your state they are wasting our time.  We have contacted the companies for the devices do not working and, have done everything, from reinstalling the app, make sure permission are on... See more...
I agee with your state they are wasting our time.  We have contacted the companies for the devices do not working and, have done everything, from reinstalling the app, make sure permission are on to buying new devices.  I even went so far as to try it on a friends device that were not running on the new update we all received (Marshmallow  6.01).  And my devices will worked.  I have contacted both companies Fitbit and Square Up and they have posted on their forums that it is because Samsung/Verizon put out an update the did something to the BLE (Bluetooth) on the phone.  Samsung  and Verizon should put a fix out for this and a statement about what they will do to fix the issue.  Seems to me is they are trying to get people to buy new phones,  I sure would not buy another Samsung and I might just think about moving away from Verizon.
I have updated both the fitbit and the square up card reader.  Fitbit even send me out a new fitbit and it will not sync.   I even went so far as using a friend device and both devices worked on ... See more...
I have updated both the fitbit and the square up card reader.  Fitbit even send me out a new fitbit and it will not sync.   I even went so far as using a friend device and both devices worked on her phone (running on the nougat operating system).  I have contacted both companies and they have stated it was because of the update Samsung and Verizon sent out.  If you read the forums with both these companies everyone that got the update is having the same issue.  These companies have stated that it is because when we got the update it has cause a malfuntion with the BLE and our phones will not pick up the bluetooth anymore.  I even went so far a buy a different brand fitness tracker, which will not work..... So Verizon  and /or Samsung should be responsible to fix the issues and correct this with a new update.  And if you look at the forums from both the companies the people are posting that they will be moving away from Verizon and Samsung.  We did not break our phone the updates did.
After you last update on my galaxy s5 phone I can not sync my fitbit or my square up.  What are you guys doing.  Is this issue going to get fixed.