Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,270 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

CottonCandy21's Posts

I just got the iPhone5s today and I don't like it. Could I exchange it for the Galaxy note 3? I know I have to pay the restocking fee but I'm just wondering if I have to pay the difference in pri... See more...
I just got the iPhone5s today and I don't like it. Could I exchange it for the Galaxy note 3? I know I have to pay the restocking fee but I'm just wondering if I have to pay the difference in price or something? Or can I switch to any phone available? Though I think the 5s and the Note3 have similar retail value. Just don't want to get up there and waste my time.
Been a Verizon customer for almost a decade and they show no flexibility or loyalty towards their customers. I was very excited to upgrade my phone for my birthday now I see they have eliminated ... See more...
Been a Verizon customer for almost a decade and they show no flexibility or loyalty towards their customers. I was very excited to upgrade my phone for my birthday now I see they have eliminated early upgrades. This was the only time I was going to be able to get the phone and I've been planning on it for months. I received no email or notification whatsoever about the date changing and this is a big inconvenience for me. Thank you Verizon, my bill is higher than it's ever been, the fees lately are ridiculous, there are virtually no customer incentives and now this further petty inconvenience. I'm seriously considering taking my business elsewhere next year instead of upgrading and trying a no contract plan. Cell phone companies are out for blood lately and don't care anything or anybody as long as they make money. Why do they hate their customers, I don't know.
Thanks! I'm not sure why the rep said different, that's what I thought
I can't seem to get a simple yes or no from Verizon. We had a small basic flip phone on our Share Everything Plan but it died. I want something simple but that is good for texting. I saw some che... See more...
I can't seem to get a simple yes or no from Verizon. We had a small basic flip phone on our Share Everything Plan but it died. I want something simple but that is good for texting. I saw some cheap Env3 on ebay. I just wanted to know if it will still be at the $30 a month we pay now for the basic plan or is it not considered a basic phone? I asked a Verizon rep and she said it would be more because it's considered a smart phone? But the Cosmos and the Intensity are basic phones right? I just want to make sure before I buy anything. I don't want to get anything that would be more than our $30 plan for a basic line.