Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,912 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mimi62181's Posts

Yes, I'm having the same problem with my Garmin Vivofit and Vivofit 3.  Android did a system update to N910VVRU2CQF2 on 8/8 and ever since I can't connect either of my Vivofit fitness trackers vi... See more...
Yes, I'm having the same problem with my Garmin Vivofit and Vivofit 3.  Android did a system update to N910VVRU2CQF2 on 8/8 and ever since I can't connect either of my Vivofit fitness trackers via bluetooth on my Samsung Note 4.  The tracker is fine since it can still connect to my Samsung tablet.  I have been talking to Garmin and Verizon. I have done the following: uninstalled and reinstalled the Garmin Connect app removed and tried to re-add my devices (it says it can't communicate with my trackers) taken the phone down and brought it completely back up factory reset the Garmin Vivofit tried to add the brand new Garmin Vivofit 3 worked with Verizon and reset my connections Nothing is working. This is frustrating.