Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,835 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

THINKER214's Posts

Just curious where/how you heard this information.  I'm hopeful it's true.  I think it's inexcusable that a user has been more helpful than Verizon and that Verizon appears to have stopped respon... See more...
Just curious where/how you heard this information.  I'm hopeful it's true.  I think it's inexcusable that a user has been more helpful than Verizon and that Verizon appears to have stopped responding to these concerns altogether.  It's infuriating to see so many complaints only to have Verizon try to pass off each one as unique, unrelated and previously unheard of.  Verizon, it's time to stop treating your customers as fools, admit there is a problem and fix it.
I'm having no trouble with any other Bluetooth devices Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone
I have a Galaxy S5.  I was prompted to update the software on 8/8/17, but didn't download it until about 2am on 8/9/17.  An hour later I tried to sync my Fitbit Blaze, but was no longer able to a... See more...
I have a Galaxy S5.  I was prompted to update the software on 8/8/17, but didn't download it until about 2am on 8/9/17.  An hour later I tried to sync my Fitbit Blaze, but was no longer able to and haven't been able to sync since then without restarting both my phone and tracker.  With the complaints in this discussion board alone in addition to my own experience, it seems pretty clear the problem lies in the security patch pushed by Verizon on 8/8/17.  I am asking that Verizon acknowledge there is a problem with the software update and please fix it as soon as possible.
I've had the same problem with my Fitbit Blaze since Verizon forced the security patch update.  I spent a few days communicating with Fitbit techs and going through all the recommended troublesho... See more...
I've had the same problem with my Fitbit Blaze since Verizon forced the security patch update.  I spent a few days communicating with Fitbit techs and going through all the recommended troubleshooting steps to no avail.  The only way I can get my fitbit to communicate with my phone is if I restart my phone then restart my fitbit.  Then I am able to sync them for a few minutes before losing the connection again.  Verizon please fix this ASAP.​