Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,048 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MLP6593's Posts

Hello All,      I received my return box yesterday 10/25, it just arrived I didn't get any information about it being on the way or anything. so I packed my note 7 up and dropped off at UPS ab... See more...
Hello All,      I received my return box yesterday 10/25, it just arrived I didn't get any information about it being on the way or anything. so I packed my note 7 up and dropped off at UPS about 45 minutes after I received the box. Now I am just waiting for my $100 credit for downgrading to the s7 edge , and also the credit for my taxes for my Note 7. So we will see how long that takes.
Hello All,      I received my return box yesterday 10/25, it just arrived I didn't get any information about it being on the way or anything. so I packed my note 7 up and dropped off at UPS ab... See more...
Hello All,      I received my return box yesterday 10/25, it just arrived I didn't get any information about it being on the way or anything. so I packed my note 7 up and dropped off at UPS about 45 minutes after I received the box. Now I am just waiting for my $100 credit for downgrading to the s7 edge , and also the credit for my taxes for my Note 7. So we will see how long that takes.
I totally agree Verizon really needs to get their ducks in a row and provide their customers, who pay so much, consistent information.  It makes the company look horrible when all employees have ... See more...
I totally agree Verizon really needs to get their ducks in a row and provide their customers, who pay so much, consistent information.  It makes the company look horrible when all employees have a different story.
It definitely is sad that Verizon is handling this recall in this manner.  According to Samsung we have to exchange the phone through our carrier we purchased from.  I went into the Verizon store... See more...
It definitely is sad that Verizon is handling this recall in this manner.  According to Samsung we have to exchange the phone through our carrier we purchased from.  I went into the Verizon store and asked them when they will have replacements and they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and said they haven't gotten any info from Samsung. The only info they did give me was I could give my phone back and they would waive my fees and I can purchase a different phone,  but they said I wouldn't be able to just exchange it back when the good note 7's come back in stock.  I would have to purchase the note 7 again.  I think that is wrong for them to do,  I don't really want to risk it but I want the note 7 not the s7 or s7 edge. Like other people stated if I wanted the s7 edge I would have purchased that phone.  With us paying $865 for this phone,  Verizon is really treating this recall in a crappy way.  Samsung is doing a great job working to replace these explosive devices,  now Verizon just needs to follow suit and get it together!! Rant over