Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,669 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rcyphermd's Posts

I was to have a $200 trade in for my Google phone and $150 promotion for early ordering of the Samsung s20 Ultra. They refuse to let me email or text documentation because the Verizon supervisor said... See more...
I was to have a $200 trade in for my Google phone and $150 promotion for early ordering of the Samsung s20 Ultra. They refuse to let me email or text documentation because the Verizon supervisor said they have no mechanism to receive it. I can't imagine a Communication Company being unable to receive an email, fax, or text! They suggested I go to a local store. Can you imagine that fiasco?
I bought the S20 ultra using the VZ "chat" representative. I  have a screen shot that I will get a $350 trade in and pre-order bonus. I called VZ support and they said they will not honor it because ... See more...
I bought the S20 ultra using the VZ "chat" representative. I  have a screen shot that I will get a $350 trade in and pre-order bonus. I called VZ support and they said they will not honor it because the agent made a mistake. Even though I have a screen shot of the offer on their website and his chat, they will not honor it. Any suggestions? I wasted 90 minutes of my life with their support help to no avail.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. There is no easy way to save a group for later use.
How do you save a group for group texting?