Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,226 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MICMIC8's Posts

Not sure how it happened but I'm glad it did. I just got an email confirmation that a new Pixel XL is en route via UPS to my local store. Thank you to whoever helped make this happen. Mike
I was just told by my local Verizon Wireless dealer that I will have to wait another month to replace my Note7 with a Pixel XL. I was just told by my local Verizon wireless store (Conshohocke... See more...
I was just told by my local Verizon Wireless dealer that I will have to wait another month to replace my Note7 with a Pixel XL. I was just told by my local Verizon wireless store (Conshohocken PA) that because of demand, I have been bumped down in priority in replacing my 2nds recalled Note7 with a Pixel XL that I pre-ordered several weeks ago. Please, for the sake of business integrity, I hope someone important is reading this... I asked to speak with a manager or a district manager and I was told the district manager would not be available for 4 calendar days.. (Today is Thursday and the district manager won't be available until next Monday) The worker then called his boss and explained the situation and the worker then relayed to me that the manager said there is nothing that they could do and that I was out of luck if I wanted a Pixel XL to replace my Note7 My current Note7 is a replacement for the originally recalled Note7 so this is my second attempt at replacing my phone When I replaced the original Note7, my replacement phone was ordered and delivered to my local Wireless dealer, but the way the replacement was ordered prevented a clean exchange at the store. THEY made the mistake. I spent over an hour watching the worker feebly trying to exchange my phone for the fixed Note7. I was patient because this was not a normal situation, he had to call corporate to get the phone exchanged The **2nd** time I went to replace the recalled replacement Note7, the email recall notification told me that it was easier to perform the exchange online. So I go online and get all the way to the end only to find out that the web site considered my intent to replace the recalled phone as an "upgrade" and proceeded to tell me that I owed $70 in surcharges and a $20 upgrade fee (when in all reality it had to be handled at a brick and mortar store!) The **2nd** time I went to replace the recalled replacement Note7, because I couldn't do it online, I ordered a Pixel XL from my local Verizon Wireless dealer (Conshohocken PA).. Considering I had tried to exchange the phone online, I already knew the rental price for the Pixel XL which is different than the rental price for the Pixel. So the worker gives me the rental quote for the Pixel XL which I knew was wrong. I insisted it was a wrong price and he insisted it was the correct price. So I drive away from the store and instantaneously get an email confirming my order for a Pixel and NOT a Pixel XL. I was right. So I had to turn around, go back into the store, have them cancel the order for the Pixel and put in the correct order for the Pixel XL. I pre-ordered the Pixel XL several weeks ago because I don't trust an S7 Edge and there are no other phones I want other than a Pixel XL Did I tell you that when I originally purchased the Note7, that I asked 3 separate times to apply a tempered glass cover.. 3 times...  And what do they do? They put the non-glass cover on which wrapped around the sides.. As soon as I tried to put a case on, the protective film peeled away, essentially ruining the cover (whereas a glass cover would not have wrapped around and would have allowed the phone to be put in a case). I'm not one for confrontation and I'm a nice guy so I didn't push the issue.... This is no exaggeration, I've spent 2.5 to 2.5 hours in the store on three different occasions with 2 different recalls,and this is how I am treated!  I'm desperate to replace this Note7 with something that I want. I deserve to have my phone replaced with something that I want in a timely fashion without further complications and hassle! Please help, Mike