Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,514 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RDAsketes's Posts

I didn't realize that till a few minutes ago. Thanks! My phone didn't automatically tell me there was an update available, that's why. All good now.
This is still a major issue and concern. This issue has been going on for more than a month now.
@JosephT_VZW, it's unfortunate that things like transfer protocols aren't communicated to larger applications ahead of time. It's just an unfortunate and poor customer experience, that's all.
Yep I'm having the same with with my VivoFit 2 and Samsung Note 4 as well as my wife with her VivoFit 2 and Samsung Galaxy S5; the issue started occurring right after the most recent update. N... See more...
Yep I'm having the same with with my VivoFit 2 and Samsung Note 4 as well as my wife with her VivoFit 2 and Samsung Galaxy S5; the issue started occurring right after the most recent update. Note 4 software version: N910VVRU2CQF2 Android Version: 6.0.1 I spoke with Garmin and they said that Verizon's most recent update has changed something with a data transfer protocol. There is no ETA on a fix. Very disappointing that this was not caught at a quality gate. Things I've tried to do to resolve it: Clear app cache/data Uninstall / reinstall the Garmin Connect App Turn Bluetooth on / off Turn airplane mode on / off Unpair the device (now I can't pair it again!)