Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,508 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MARLAN69's Posts

Most excellent. Its once against n working for me. I don't have a clue how both voice and data were enabled but thanks to your good advice, I reset it and it's all good. Thanks so much to all of ... See more...
Most excellent. Its once against n working for me. I don't have a clue how both voice and data were enabled but thanks to your good advice, I reset it and it's all good. Thanks so much to all of your crew and Jav6.
I was never able to connect to the page via the link but I found the instructions on Google. Yes, the phone was and is enabled for LTE, both voice and data. Any further thoughts? On Fri,... See more...
I was never able to connect to the page via the link but I found the instructions on Google. Yes, the phone was and is enabled for LTE, both voice and data. Any further thoughts? On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 6:38 PM, vzw_customer_support <
I didn’t cut and paste. I appreciate the time you are taking to help me. As Lewis wrote, “it only gets curiouser and curioser”.
That's interesting. I could not on iPhone, iPad (Safari) or MacBook Pro (Chrome). Got the same error message on all.
The link must be broken. “An unexpected error has occurred “ is what is displayed when I try to open it on my mobile device.
Hi. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I disassembled the apparatus and had to wait for it to come back online. It is a SCS-2U01. I don't know what advanced calling is or how to tu... See more...
Hi. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I disassembled the apparatus and had to wait for it to come back online. It is a SCS-2U01. I don't know what advanced calling is or how to turn it on or off. I reviewing Jav6's responses, he might be on to something. I said I was still dropping calls. That's not really the case. I do have a weak signal and drop a few calls but the real problem I have is calls not connecting requiring I redial. Does that mean anything to you? I tried to reply to this via the forum so others might benefit but I kept getting an error message that an error occurred and I should reload the page. I did but it didn't help. I sure appreciate Verizon's interest in my problem and look forward to hearing from you shortly. On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 2:57 PM, vzw_customer_support <
Yes, but I still drop calls like I did before I got it.  I live back in the orange groves and, although there are sufficient call towers, I am surrounded by large trees.  A strong signal is 2-3 b... See more...
Yes, but I still drop calls like I did before I got it.  I live back in the orange groves and, although there are sufficient call towers, I am surrounded by large trees.  A strong signal is 2-3 bars and only in some portions of the house.  I don't like wifi calling as the phone gets "confused" when going from a strong signal to a weak signal to no signal, as when I leave the house (house, outside, away). 
I mean that when I stand next to the device and dial #48 the message I get is that I am not connected and should get closer to the extender.  I don't have any other phones and nothing has changed... See more...
I mean that when I stand next to the device and dial #48 the message I get is that I am not connected and should get closer to the extender.  I don't have any other phones and nothing has changed with regard to the network or OS. It has not been dropped or knocked over.  If I had the right tool, I would take it apart and play with the port.
My network extender worked great for years but now all the lights are blue but my iPhone 6 will not connect. I did the standard reboot of the modem/router/extender to no avail.  I swapped out the... See more...
My network extender worked great for years but now all the lights are blue but my iPhone 6 will not connect. I did the standard reboot of the modem/router/extender to no avail.  I swapped out the cable between the router and the extender and it worked for a very brief time (minutes).  I changed out the router as well.  No help.  I used the old cable on other devices and it works fine. Since it worked when I swapped out the cable, I'm guessing the fault lies in the connection to the device.  Since I've been using it for a few years, I thought i'd get a new one but Verizon does not have any, either the 3G or 4G, in stock.  Any ideas, folks?