Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,832 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

noahthomas03's Posts

I would appreciate an actual response to my issue. I am glad others are finding help on my thread, but troubleshooting the issue with 6 different people at the same time is hardly efficient. How ... See more...
I would appreciate an actual response to my issue. I am glad others are finding help on my thread, but troubleshooting the issue with 6 different people at the same time is hardly efficient. How about some actual -help instead of these cookie cutter responses? This is an ever-increasing time-sensitive issue, as I am missing messages every single day.
Yes I have tried using Google Messenger as my default and disabling Messages+, that does nothing to solve the issue. All apps are updated.
I prefer to use Google Messenger. To confirm, the only way I can receive all my messages without missing any is to have Verizon Messages+ set as my default SMS application. All the texts that com... See more...
I prefer to use Google Messenger. To confirm, the only way I can receive all my messages without missing any is to have Verizon Messages+ set as my default SMS application. All the texts that come to the Messages+ application also cross over to other text platforms without issue. The problem begins when a different application is set as the default.
I hate the Verizon Messages+ app, but I switched over to it for a couple days, and suddenly no more missed texts. The thing is, you HAVE to set it as your default SMS application. So that tells m... See more...
I hate the Verizon Messages+ app, but I switched over to it for a couple days, and suddenly no more missed texts. The thing is, you HAVE to set it as your default SMS application. So that tells me that all texts come first to the Messages+ app. and then somehow get forwarded on to whatever application is set as the default? This makes no sense. But regardless, I shouldn't be expected to use Verizon's application just to receive texts. I never had this problem on any of my previous Android phones.
When I miss a text message, it happens completely randomly. I could be doing nothing on my phone at the time when I miss a text. From what I can tell, what I am doing or not doing on my phone at ... See more...
When I miss a text message, it happens completely randomly. I could be doing nothing on my phone at the time when I miss a text. From what I can tell, what I am doing or not doing on my phone at the time of the missed text has no effect on the issue. The missing texts come from people of all carriers, it is not specific to one carrier. Likewise, I have seen missing texts from a variety of people, not specific people. When I log into Verizon Messages on the website, I see all text messages (delivered, missed, etc.) I have already cleared my cache, reset network settings, etc.; the issue is still happening.
For about a month (roughly starting October 4th), my phone has not been receiving some text messages. I can send messages fine, send and receive calls fine, but some messages never get delivered ... See more...
For about a month (roughly starting October 4th), my phone has not been receiving some text messages. I can send messages fine, send and receive calls fine, but some messages never get delivered to my phone. I would say 1 in 10 are missing. When I log onto the MyVerizon site that lets you use Verizon Messages in the web browser, I can see all the missing text messages, but they never arrived to my phone! When looking at a friend's phone, the message says "Delivered" or "Sent". I have not recently switched from an iPhone or anything. The issue occurs in both Samsung Messages, Google Messenger, and Verizon Messages+ (even though I do not use this). This is a bad problem to have, as I have missed events, responsibilities, and general communication with loved ones, and had no idea.