Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,400 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

yellowtire's Posts

I have a MHS815L   If I purchase a static IP will this device support port forwarding
I purchased a static IP from Verizon but now I have a few more questions. Currently have a MIFI (MHS815L), this router does not support port forwarding I definitely need something that will... See more...
I purchased a static IP from Verizon but now I have a few more questions. Currently have a MIFI (MHS815L), this router does not support port forwarding I definitely need something that will do the port forwarding and support a hard wired ethernet connection from the DVR. What device do I need to purchase to install the SIM from the MIFI that has the static IP address associated with it? Do I really need to set up a VPN to view the cameras even though I now have a static IP. I need to forward port(s) 4000 - 8000. They are configurable on the DVR so they don't have to be exactly that.
I'm trying to view a remote camera system hooked to a verizon mhs815l Ellipsis but it is not working. The Camera DVR uses dyndns to update and port 80 to view. I tried putting the local IP ... See more...
I'm trying to view a remote camera system hooked to a verizon mhs815l Ellipsis but it is not working. The Camera DVR uses dyndns to update and port 80 to view. I tried putting the local IP of the DVR in the DMZ setting with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.