Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,151 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ZEIGLER76's Posts

I only sent the receipt to the actual Verizon customer service agent. It didn't help me get anywhere. - Ann154 <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote: Ann154 created the discussion "Sam... See more...
I only sent the receipt to the actual Verizon customer service agent. It didn't help me get anywhere. - Ann154 <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote: Ann154 created the discussion "Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion" To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1541800#1541800 >
I have responded to her message but did not receive the credits. I've sent an attached receipt showing that the phone was purchased on 1/1/17 and should be credited since the advertised price sh... See more...
I have responded to her message but did not receive the credits. I've sent an attached receipt showing that the phone was purchased on 1/1/17 and should be credited since the advertised price should be $10/month. - vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote: Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion "Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion" To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1541701#1541701 >
I have now gotten the following two responses.   1) Sorry you purchased the phone on January 2nd...nope I have the receipt dated 1/1/17.    2) Canned response about the promo being only with the ... See more...
I have now gotten the following two responses.   1) Sorry you purchased the phone on January 2nd...nope I have the receipt dated 1/1/17.    2) Canned response about the promo being only with the purchase of a phone and tablet.    I give up!  This will be the last phone I have through Verizon.
Anybody had any luck with this.    I got denied because they said the order was processed on the 2nd when my receipt is showing 1/1/2017
This thread has been dead for a few weeks.    I guess it's safe to say that it's every man for himself now.
I have the receipt and Verizon should be able to see that when they look at my account.    I have to aim for a supervisor on my next try.
Just got the same canned answer about the tablet from customer service.   I should have taken a screenshot when I completed my order as I don't have any evidence on my side other than the website... See more...
Just got the same canned answer about the tablet from customer service.   I should have taken a screenshot when I completed my order as I don't have any evidence on my side other than the website screenshot from new year's day and a vague reference about a Samsung credit on my paperwork.
I've been working on this for awhile and I'm not seeing any resolution.  Should I just keep contacting CS at Verizon?  I'm extremely frustrated at this point.
I've been through two calls and went to the customer service account on social media.   Verizon is not budging on this.   As soon as i pay the extra 400 dollars that I didn't expect to have to pa... See more...
I've been through two calls and went to the customer service account on social media.   Verizon is not budging on this.   As soon as i pay the extra 400 dollars that I didn't expect to have to pay for this phone I'm on to AT&T.   If they want this money over the future payments from me as a customer they can have it.
Looks like I got sucked in by the same "promotion"  There must have been some extremely fine print that I missed.  I will be moving on from Verizon after this.  I should have taken a screenshot o... See more...
Looks like I got sucked in by the same "promotion"  There must have been some extremely fine print that I missed.  I will be moving on from Verizon after this.  I should have taken a screenshot of the credit page when I purchased the phone.   Something didn't seem right...there was no commitment from Verizon about the credit in the paperwork.