Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,229 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MICPAT39's Posts

I recently purchased a cabin at Kanopolis lake in Kansas, specifically Yankee Run Cabins near Yankee Run Point. During the week I am able to use data with with good signal strength and speed. I purch... See more...
I recently purchased a cabin at Kanopolis lake in Kansas, specifically Yankee Run Cabins near Yankee Run Point. During the week I am able to use data with with good signal strength and speed. I purchased a signal booster to use inside my cabin (metal roof) and am able to receive 4 bars signal strength. However on weekends during good weather when additional people are at the lake data speed falls flat even with good signal strength. Many of the residents there have experienced the same thing for many years. The zip code for Kanopolis Kansas in 67454. The mailing address for our cabin is Cabin 19 3rd Street, Geneseo, KS 67444. Anything you can do to help is appreciated.  Thank you, Mike Patterson 620-960-2821