Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,173 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

R303's Posts

Thank you very much for the help, Joey2007ua_64
Thanks very much for the help kincaed.
Leslj15 it is probably because of the recent big android update to your phone.  Good luck getting an intelligent answer out of verizon support.
Hey Verizon devs, there's this new thing called software testing, GO LOOK IT UP.  Google "continuous integration" and "devops". I am so [Removed] about how this update was handled.  Why is it ... See more...
Hey Verizon devs, there's this new thing called software testing, GO LOOK IT UP.  Google "continuous integration" and "devops". I am so [Removed] about how this update was handled.  Why is it in America, anymore, the more money you pay for something, THE WORSE YOU ARE TREATED. inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service  Message edited by Verizon Moderator
On my wife's phone, in Settings > Data Usage she used to have an option to change her mobile data limit, but since the big update, the option is missing, so now she is stuck with the limit she ha... See more...
On my wife's phone, in Settings > Data Usage she used to have an option to change her mobile data limit, but since the big update, the option is missing, so now she is stuck with the limit she had before the update. Yet another RIPOFF ANTI-CUSTOMER ACTION by verizon.  NEVER BUY A VERIZON PHONE, THEY ARE *******GARBAGE******. Worst company every, worse than comcast.  And that's saying something.  I think I'm going to change providers this is ridiculous.
Since the recent big verizon android update, screen rotation on my phone no longer works properly.  In games, which manually control screen rotation, it is still working, but it does not work for... See more...
Since the recent big verizon android update, screen rotation on my phone no longer works properly.  In games, which manually control screen rotation, it is still working, but it does not work for regular apps like the browser. I went into Settings > Display and there is *no* option to enable/disable screen rotation.  There used to be an option, but since the update, it is gone. I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET YOU CROOKS ***STEAL*** EIGHTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS FROM ME.  Everyone at Verizon who tries to put [removed] on top of Android SHOULD BE FIRED. And by the way, our cellular coverage at our house here is better than our previous provider, so to all the guys and gals at Verizon working in the Network part of the company, good job, keep up the great work.  Maybe you can sit down and give some tips to the Verizon android department on how not to make your customers HATE YOU. Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ . Message edited by Verizon Moderator.
Since I got this Galaxy S7 with this [removed] Verizon [removed] on it, I have noticed many little problems with the phone that do not exist on vanilla Android devices that don't have a bunch of ... See more...
Since I got this Galaxy S7 with this [removed] Verizon [removed] on it, I have noticed many little problems with the phone that do not exist on vanilla Android devices that don't have a bunch of marketing CR-PWARE on the phone. With the clock alarm, when the alarm goes off, a slider appears on the screen that you can slide left to snooze or right to dismiss.  On EVERY OTHER ANDROID PHONE I HAVE EVER OWNED, this is a simple user interface operation that takes a instant to handle. But on the Verizon phone, because the Verizon developers did not write the code correctly, you have to swipe and swipe and swipe to get it to work.  SWIPING control gesture is FUNDAMENTAL UI stuff, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY SCREW IT UP?!!!! Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator.
I'm also having notification issues.  I get notifications CONTINUOUSLY throughout the day saying: "Calendar.noti not shown. To receive notifications from calendar, tap Settings" ...but when... See more...
I'm also having notification issues.  I get notifications CONTINUOUSLY throughout the day saying: "Calendar.noti not shown. To receive notifications from calendar, tap Settings" ...but when I go into settings, Calendar notifications are enabled.  I have tried disabling and re-enabling Calendar notifications but that doesn't fix the problem. This is not the only problem I'm having, screen rotation is no longer available in Settings either, and Screen rotation no longer works for apps like the browser.  UNBELIEVABLE. NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS for a phone that has excellent hardware, but is crippled by Verizon ON PURPOSE BECAUSE VERIZON TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE GARBAGE.  I hope there is a class-action lawsuit. NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS.  And I was [removed] enough to buy two of these phones from Verizon!  Well I will never make that mistake again. I will never, *ever* buy another Verizon phone.  I cannot express how furious I am at this criminal fraud. STOP BREAKING THE OS PUTTING [removed] [removed] WE DON'T NEED ON THE [removed] PHONES.  Leave android alone, Google has COMPETENT people who create android and it works fine AS IT IS. Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ . Message edited by Verizon  Moderator.