Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,356 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

FlipFlop425's Posts

If I buy from a authorized retailer will I have a problem upgrading when I am avaiable for an upgrade if I go to a corporate store? Also is there anyway to get a corporate store to knock off the a... See more...
If I buy from a authorized retailer will I have a problem upgrading when I am avaiable for an upgrade if I go to a corporate store? Also is there anyway to get a corporate store to knock off the activation fee?
Ok thanks for the help I'll just go to the corporate store just to be on the safe side.
I will be switching to vs. at the end of the month and have heard different thing about buying at either store.  People said that is I buy from a reseller a corporate store wont even look at the ... See more...
I will be switching to vs. at the end of the month and have heard different thing about buying at either store.  People said that is I buy from a reseller a corporate store wont even look at the phone if I have a problem.  Can someone tell me the pros/cons from buying at each store?  Thanks