Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,182 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

woof's Posts

I cant say yet how it will be. I am in Canada right now so as far as I could get switching contact list over is to get them from BB to microsoft outlook. When I step over the US border I can down... See more...
I cant say yet how it will be. I am in Canada right now so as far as I could get switching contact list over is to get them from BB to microsoft outlook. When I step over the US border I can download Backuop assistant and then move into my phone. If I had a users guide I would know more about the change too... good luck. I just wanted out of the $30/mo data cost. Steve
I am switching from a Blackberry Curve 8330 to the Env 3 and would really like to NOT have to retype 191 contact info items but they seem to exist in my Blackberry memory and not on my micro SD c... See more...
I am switching from a Blackberry Curve 8330 to the Env 3 and would really like to NOT have to retype 191 contact info items but they seem to exist in my Blackberry memory and not on my micro SD card. I am at school in Canada where there is no Verizon stores to go to. Can anyone help me do this myself?      Thanks.