Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,038 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JohnnyNoCash363's Posts

I would call customer care from a different phone, so they can troubleshoot with you.  The phone number is 1-800-922-0204. It could be that Wi-Fi calling just needs to be re-added to your line. 
That's interesting that the factory data reset doesn't remove the update.  I feel kinda silly because that's the kind of thing I should have known. 
I'm not sure exactly.  I think it was some time last year.
When you did a factory data reset did you reinstall the update? Also are you having the same issue with other wifi connections?  I think it might be worth a try to do the factory data reset agai... See more...
When you did a factory data reset did you reinstall the update? Also are you having the same issue with other wifi connections?  I think it might be worth a try to do the factory data reset again if you're sure the update is what caused it.  If you install the update again and it still has the same problem, you might need a warranty replacement. 
They changed it.  Only customer service can disconnect lines.
I understand your feelings and I agree based on your story your mom's account was mishandled her account.  I recommend sending a letter to Verizon's Correspondence Team. Leave a contact phone num... See more...
I understand your feelings and I agree based on your story your mom's account was mishandled her account.  I recommend sending a letter to Verizon's Correspondence Team. Leave a contact phone number. Verizon Wireless Correspondence P.O. Box 291089 Columbia, SC 29229 Hopefully they'll be able to find a better resolution for you. 
Settings > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset.   This will delete all of your personal content so you'll want to save it on the cloud if possible.
  Are there any issues with making calls?  Its possible that do not disturb has been enabled somehow.  Settings > Sounds and Vibrations > Do Not Disturb.  I think we can rule out Silent Mode beca... See more...
  Are there any issues with making calls?  Its possible that do not disturb has been enabled somehow.  Settings > Sounds and Vibrations > Do Not Disturb.  I think we can rule out Silent Mode because the calls aren't showing up in your call history.  You can also try rebooting in "safe mode" to see if 3rd party software is causing the issue.  Just hold your power button like you were powering it off, then hold the"power off" prompt on the screen until you see the words "reboot to safe mode" appear, then release.  When your phone powers up again, call yourself and if it goes through, there's an app causing the issue.  You can also try resetting Network Settings.  Settings > Backup and Reset > Network Settings Reset.  This won't delete your personal content.  I hope that helps.
Have you tried putting the card in another device or putting another SD card in your tablet? That would at least tell you whether or not the problem is with the device itself. I'd recommend calli... See more...
Have you tried putting the card in another device or putting another SD card in your tablet? That would at least tell you whether or not the problem is with the device itself. I'd recommend calling Customer Service for some troubleshooting too. 1-800-922-0204
You'll need to do a factory data reset.  Settings>general>reset>erase all content and settings. Be sure to back up to the cloud or iTunes first, because this will delete everything off your phone... See more...
You'll need to do a factory data reset.  Settings>general>reset>erase all content and settings. Be sure to back up to the cloud or iTunes first, because this will delete everything off your phone.
I would be heart broken.  I love my kids and don't get to see them all the time.  I doubt you'll get anywhere suing them. They did send emails, texts, and notifications on my Verizon.  And while ... See more...
I would be heart broken.  I love my kids and don't get to see them all the time.  I doubt you'll get anywhere suing them. They did send emails, texts, and notifications on my Verizon.  And while I can understand how they can be easily missed, I'm sure that fulfills any legal obligation they have to notify you.  You're right not to trust any 1 company with your personal media though.  Always have a back up somewhere else.
Do you mean your phone is making and answering calls on its own, or do you mean your unable to make or receive calls?  If it's the latter, do you get some kind of error message when you try?  Wha... See more...
Do you mean your phone is making and answering calls on its own, or do you mean your unable to make or receive calls?  If it's the latter, do you get some kind of error message when you try?  What specifically is the phone doing?
You can pull up a copy of your bill from your my Verizon account.  On one of the last pages you'll see a P.O Box for the Verizon Correspondent Team.  Write them a letter. 
You need the IMEI number so you can check to see if the device is compatible.  You can do that at vzw.com > shop > smartphones and devices > bring your own device.  Just select I am not a custome... See more...
You need the IMEI number so you can check to see if the device is compatible.  You can do that at vzw.com > shop > smartphones and devices > bring your own device.  Just select I am not a customer then enter the IMEI. If it's a Verizon phone you'll want to call customer service to make sure it's not reported stolen, or on some kind of non pay list.  It doesn't need to be a prepaid phone, but it's easier if it's a vzw phone.  Phones bought through private sale can end up on lost/stolen lists or non pay lists after you've bought them, so you're taking a risk doing it that way. 
Total mobile Protection is $13 a month for a smartphone.  Total Equipment Coverage is $9 and the only thing you don't get is Verizon Tech Coach.  There's also wireless phone protection for 6.45(I... See more...
Total mobile Protection is $13 a month for a smartphone.  Total Equipment Coverage is $9 and the only thing you don't get is Verizon Tech Coach.  There's also wireless phone protection for 6.45(I think)  a month but you don't get the extended warranty with that one.  You could get Total Mobile Protection Multi device for $39 and it would cover your whole account until you've made claims on 3 devices, but that one is only a benefit if you have 3 or more devices on your account.
Its sad to lose important memories like that.  I agree be probably dripped the ball by only sending emails and text messages.  So many of us just ignore those . Maybe they could have sent somethi... See more...
Its sad to lose important memories like that.  I agree be probably dripped the ball by only sending emails and text messages.  So many of us just ignore those . Maybe they could have sent something in the mail or something.    I wouldn't leave vzw over something like this though.   But you're right that you don't need Verizon cloud.  If you're an iphone customer icloud is better.  I haven't used Google cloud yet but I'm sure it's a good option too. I would highly recommend having more than one place where important things like that are stored.  I keep my important pictures on my computer and a memory card .  that way you won't have to go through something like this again
Have you called Customer service to see if there's a way to retrieve your cloud content?  It could be in some kind of archive.