Well Verizon's definitely not lying about your data usage.  It's more likely that an app on one  of your devices is causing the data.  It might be possible for you to look in settings and figure ... Ver más...
Well Verizon's definitely not lying about your data usage.  It's more likely that an app on one  of your devices is causing the data.  It might be possible for you to look in settings and figure out what's using all the data. 
I would call customer care from a different phone, so they can troubleshoot with you.  The phone number is 1-800-922-0204. It could be that Wi-Fi calling just needs to be re-added to your line. 
In that case I would write a letter to the vzw Correspondence Team.   www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/
  I would call customer care first because it's possible there's a promotion that failed to show up on your bill, in which case they may be able to fix it, or at least provide a credit.  As far a... See more...
 I would call customer care first because it's possible there's a promotion that failed to show up on your bill, in which case they may be able to fix it, or at least provide a credit.  As far as complaining about the store, I'd  recommend calling the store and ask to speak to the store manager.  They're going to be the one directly responsible for that representative. 
That's interesting that the factory data reset doesn't remove the update.  I feel kinda silly because that's the kind of thing I should have known. 
I'm not sure exactly.  I think it was some time last year.
When you did a factory data reset did you reinstall the update? Also are you having the same issue with other wifi connections?  I think it might be worth a try to do the factory data reset agai... Ver más...
When you did a factory data reset did you reinstall the update? Also are you having the same issue with other wifi connections?  I think it might be worth a try to do the factory data reset again if you're sure the update is what caused it.  If you install the update again and it still has the same problem, you might need a warranty replacement. 
They changed it.  Only customer service can disconnect lines.
I forgot to add that includes Mexico travel as well.  If more than half your usage is in Canada or Mexico in a 60 day period the usages could be reduced or removed.  It's not designed for you to ... Ver más...
I forgot to add that includes Mexico travel as well.  If more than half your usage is in Canada or Mexico in a 60 day period the usages could be reduced or removed.  It's not designed for you to live there. 
If you're in the New Unlimited Plan, the Go Unlimited Plan, or the Beyond Unlimited Plan then no.  Your data will throttle after a half GB each day (that's in order to keep the price down so it c... Ver más...
If you're in the New Unlimited Plan, the Go Unlimited Plan, or the Beyond Unlimited Plan then no.  Your data will throttle after a half GB each day (that's in order to keep the price down so it can be offered as a free feature on those plans.  But as far as charges are concerned, you're good.
If you're switching to a different carrier and want keep your phone number, you just tell the new carrier you want to port your number.  They'll ask for some information (account number, pin, etc... Ver más...
If you're switching to a different carrier and want keep your phone number, you just tell the new carrier you want to port your number.  They'll ask for some information (account number, pin, etc) and that's it. If you just want to disconnect and lose your phone number, then call Customer service  1-800-922-0204.
I understand your feelings and I agree based on your story your mom's account was mishandled her account.  I recommend sending a letter to Verizon's Correspondence Team. Leave a contact phone num... Ver más...
I understand your feelings and I agree based on your story your mom's account was mishandled her account.  I recommend sending a letter to Verizon's Correspondence Team. Leave a contact phone number. Verizon Wireless Correspondence P.O. Box 291089 Columbia, SC 29229 Hopefully they'll be able to find a better resolution for you. 
Settings > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset.   This will delete all of your personal content so you'll want to save it on the cloud if possible.
Did they offer you options for replacing with a different phone?
  Are there any issues with making calls?  Its possible that do not disturb has been enabled somehow.  Settings > Sounds and Vibrations > Do Not Disturb.  I think we can rule out Silent Mode beca... Ver más...
 Are there any issues with making calls?  Its possible that do not disturb has been enabled somehow.  Settings > Sounds and Vibrations > Do Not Disturb.  I think we can rule out Silent Mode because the calls aren't showing up in your call history.  You can also try rebooting in "safe mode" to see if 3rd party software is causing the issue.  Just hold your power button like you were powering it off, then hold the"power off" prompt on the screen until you see the words "reboot to safe mode" appear, then release.  When your phone powers up again, call yourself and if it goes through, there's an app causing the issue.  You can also try resetting Network Settings.  Settings > Backup and Reset > Network Settings Reset.  This won't delete your personal content.  I hope that helps.
@AVIANLEARNINGCENTER, No, your bill has never been due at the end of your billing cycle.  You have had extra time after the billing cycle to pay the bill for that billing cycle, just like everyon... Ver más...
@AVIANLEARNINGCENTER, No, your bill has never been due at the end of your billing cycle.  You have had extra time after the billing cycle to pay the bill for that billing cycle, just like everyone else.  The only change here is that now there's just slightly less extra time than there used to be.  And there's no "extra" money being made either. You're billed for the same amount of time that you receive either way.
Have you tried putting the card in another device or putting another SD card in your tablet? That would at least tell you whether or not the problem is with the device itself. I'd recommend calli... Ver más...
Have you tried putting the card in another device or putting another SD card in your tablet? That would at least tell you whether or not the problem is with the device itself. I'd recommend calling Customer Service for some troubleshooting too. 1-800-922-0204
You'll need to do a factory data reset.  Settings>general>reset>erase all content and settings. Be sure to back up to the cloud or iTunes first, because this will delete everything off your phone... Ver más...
You'll need to do a factory data reset.  Settings>general>reset>erase all content and settings. Be sure to back up to the cloud or iTunes first, because this will delete everything off your phone.
I would be heart broken.  I love my kids and don't get to see them all the time.  I doubt you'll get anywhere suing them. They did send emails, texts, and notifications on my Verizon.  And while ... See more...
I would be heart broken.  I love my kids and don't get to see them all the time.  I doubt you'll get anywhere suing them. They did send emails, texts, and notifications on my Verizon.  And while I can understand how they can be easily missed, I'm sure that fulfills any legal obligation they have to notify you.  You're right not to trust any 1 company with your personal media though.  Always have a back up somewhere else.
Here's what happened to my account after the due date change.  I hope this helps clarify what has actually changed. Old billing cycle 26th-25th, due date 20th New billing cycle 26th-25th , ne... Ver más...
Here's what happened to my account after the due date change.  I hope this helps clarify what has actually changed. Old billing cycle 26th-25th, due date 20th New billing cycle 26th-25th , new due date 17th I pay my bill 12 times a year regardless, so this hasn't effected me in the slightest.