pubdef26, I appreciate your loyalty over the last 24 years and want to help ensure you feel valued as a customer. The Go Unlimited Plan 55+ is currently only available in select states and other ... Ver más...
pubdef26, I appreciate your loyalty over the last 24 years and want to help ensure you feel valued as a customer. The Go Unlimited Plan 55+ is currently only available in select states and other requirements must be met to qualify for the plan. I can certainly understand the feeling since your neighbor was able to get the plan. Losing you as a customer is the last option we ever want to consider and I'll be glad to exhaust all options to retain your business. I have sent you a Direct Message so I can follow up with you directly to review your options. Please also reference the link attached under Question #1 for the eligibility requirements associated with the Go Unlimited Plan 55+. I look forward to hearing from you soon. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/go-unlimited-55-plus-faqs/#get-plan AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Snowdubs, I know it's vital your Galaxy Watch is fully synced to your smartphone and that everything works by design when your phone is powered off. I do appreciate all your attempts to troublesh... Ver más...
Snowdubs, I know it's vital your Galaxy Watch is fully synced to your smartphone and that everything works by design when your phone is powered off. I do appreciate all your attempts to troubleshoot and correct the problem. I want to help ensure you can receive your phone text messages on your Galaxy Watch going forward. To better assist, what is the make and model of your phone? What Galaxy Watch model did you purchase exactly? Please also reference the link attached under "Set up and Sharing" Question #5 to ensure you're not using any incompatible features on your smartphone. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks! NumberShare FAQs | Verizon Wireless AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
LDLeeHou, thanks for the feedback and I want to help ensure you get your MiFi 8800L to stop disconnecting at random. I'm confident we can get everything working together with your Samsung Galaxy ... Ver más...
LDLeeHou, thanks for the feedback and I want to help ensure you get your MiFi 8800L to stop disconnecting at random. I'm confident we can get everything working together with your Samsung Galaxy Tab A as well. I apologize as we didn't answer your two previous questions. The internet connection can be dropping due to your location, not being able to acquire a good signal inside the RV or the MiFi itself may have an issue. But we'll help determine the root cause here. The authentication error with the Galaxy Tab A may simply be a connection issue to the MiFi and password used. Have you changed any settings via the MiFi itself? So we can start with a few steps, please reference the link attached to check that the Network Mode is set to Global or Automatic. Verizon Jetpack MiFi 8800L - Network Mode Settings | Verizon Wireless If not already, I would also recommend powering off the MiFi and removing/reinserting the SIM card. Both these steps can help with the random connection issues you have. Verizon Jetpack MiFi 8800L - Remove SIM Card | Verizon Wireless Lastly, I would recommend that you Reset Network Settings on your Galaxy Tab A and attempt to create a brand new connection to the MiFi. I hope these steps help and please keep us posted on any changes. Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0) - Reset Network Settings | Verizon Wireless AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Ldnash, thanks for the screenshot provided and I want to help get this odd texting issue resolved for you. Receiving your own group text message response is not a known issue based on my research... Ver más...
Ldnash, thanks for the screenshot provided and I want to help get this odd texting issue resolved for you. Receiving your own group text message response is not a known issue based on my research regarding the Verizon Messages app. So I can better assist, what make and model phone are you using? Have you at all attempted to Clear Data and Force Stop the Verizon Messages app and retest the issue?  Please also ensure that the Verizon Messages app is up to date via the Google Play Store if not already and keep us posted on any changes. AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for all the shared information and keeping us up to date on your testing regarding the time-zone issue, Michsam23. I did check on the zip code provided and don't see any service or time-z... Ver más...
Thanks for all the shared information and keeping us up to date on your testing regarding the time-zone issue, Michsam23. I did check on the zip code provided and don't see any service or time-zone issues that exist. I also don't see this is a known issue for the Samsung Galaxy S7, so there was never a need to patch this problem with any past software updates. We'll work together to ensure you don't miss any other alarms in the future. So we can move forward with a resolution, please run a Device Health Check on your Galaxy S7 via the link attached. This will help determine any conflicting issues with existing apps or settings that may be getting in the way. My Verizon app - Android - Device Health Check | Verizon Wireless If necessary, I would also recommend that you perform a Reset Settings to help correct any issues. The steps are attached here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203756/ Please keep us posted on any changes. Thanks! AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
BRADZUL27, I'll be glad to clear up any concerns over your text message log via your online My Verizon account. It's vital you have access to your text usage details when needed. Do Not Disturb w... Ver más...
BRADZUL27, I'll be glad to clear up any concerns over your text message log via your online My Verizon account. It's vital you have access to your text usage details when needed. Do Not Disturb would not be related to this text log problem. To better answer your question, what make and model phone are you using? What texting application are you using on your device? Tikibar1 does prove a valid point. Keep in mind iMessage is a service provided directly by Apple. When you send and receive an iMessage to another iPhone, it uses your existing mobile data or Wi-Fi connection to complete the text exchange. Our network doesn't record iMessages as standard SMS text messages. You will only see your text record via your Verizon account with those using a basic, non-iPhone or Android phone. Does this clear up your question? AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CMV-KV, you're most welcome and I'm happy to clear up the BOGO details as I can understand they weren't fully clear via our Device Payment FAQ's page as you stated prior. Thanks for choosing Ver... Ver más...
CMV-KV, you're most welcome and I'm happy to clear up the BOGO details as I can understand they weren't fully clear via our Device Payment FAQ's page as you stated prior. Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless and I hope you enjoy your weekend! Please be sure to check out our rewards program called Verizon Up if not already enrolled. We offer great rewards, local offers, Device Dollars and Super Tickets that are updated on a monthly basis. This a free benefit to you and our way of saying thank you. You can enroll via your My Verizon app and learn more at the link attached. VerizonUp | New Rewards Program by Verizon Wireless AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CMV-KV, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our Samsung Galaxy Note 9 BOGO offer this past August and will be happy to put your concerns at ease over your monthly reoccurring credits for ... Ver más...
CMV-KV, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our Samsung Galaxy Note 9 BOGO offer this past August and will be happy to put your concerns at ease over your monthly reoccurring credits for the free Galaxy Note 9. You are correct, you can always do a voluntary buyout for the one you're paying for and your monthly credits will indeed remain intact for the free one you added with a new line. To be 100% sure of this, I researched the BOGO promotion we ran for your Galaxy Note 9 so you're safe to pay off your upgraded line. As long as you don't transfer your service to another account or disconnect either line, the 24-month promotional credit for the free phone still applies. I hope this information helps clear up the details and fully understand your hesitation before taking any action. AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
LOLRKO, I appreciate the detailed description of your error and multiple attempts to correct your 403 Forbidden message when accessing Verizon Messages via your online My Verizon account. To have... Ver más...
LOLRKO, I appreciate the detailed description of your error and multiple attempts to correct your 403 Forbidden message when accessing Verizon Messages via your online My Verizon account. To have this ongoing issue for years is unacceptable and I want to help ensure we move forward with a proper resolution. The last thing I would ever want is to lose you as a customer, it's important you get the service you deserve and pay for. I want to help mend your trust in us and that we do take your service concerns seriously. There's quite a red flag if you can't even access your Verizon Messages app on your phone. What make and model phone do you have? When's the last time you were able to access the app on your phone? Have we ever filed any internal IT ticket to help correct this issue in the past? To better assist and since I appreciate your time, I've sent a Direct Message to your inbox so we can further discuss this issue. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you! AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
SHAKOS0, I appreciate your feedback and apologize you spent hours on the phone in your attempt to upgrade to a new iPhone X during Black Friday. Once the iPhone X sold out, we did update our webs... Ver más...
SHAKOS0, I appreciate your feedback and apologize you spent hours on the phone in your attempt to upgrade to a new iPhone X during Black Friday. Once the iPhone X sold out, we did update our website as listing the iPhone X out of stock and no being available for purchase anymore. I do apologize for the misinformation of trying to call back or check in later. Once any device is sold out and the promotional period has ended, no promotional pricing order can be placed afterward. I wish things were different in the availability of the phone and the ability to assist customers more promptly. If not already done so, please let us know if there's any other device you would like to upgrade to so we can follow up with you directly. Thank you! AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Syd-Lexic, it's concerning your phone is slower and that you're having issues with your screen not waking up on phone calls. I myself know the importance of having a phone that works consistently... Ver más...
Syd-Lexic, it's concerning your phone is slower and that you're having issues with your screen not waking up on phone calls. I myself know the importance of having a phone that works consistently, especially regarding your wireless data speeds. I'll be glad to help correct any problems going forward and that you're not breaking up on phone calls. I don't currently see any similar internal reports over impacts regarding wireless speeds or other issues since the latest security patch update. Just to confirm, are your speeds slower when connected to our mobile network, Wi-Fi connection or both? At times, certain settings can change due to software updates with any device. I would recommend performing a Reset Settings on your device to help with any issues with the screen not waking up while receiving a phone call the link attached. Reset All Settings - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless  Since the latest update, I would also check to ensure your HD Voice wasn't turned off in settings as this can impact call quality. Please reference the link attached to toggle HD Voice On/Off and test your calls again. Turn Voice & Video On / Off - HD Voice - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless Be sure to check out our Online Verizon Troubleshooting Assistant as well for helpful troubleshooting steps. You can choose "Data connection is slow" from the options listed. I hope this information helps and keep us posted on any changes. Since the software updates come from Samsung directly, we would have to lift up any known issues if the problems persist to Samsung directly. Troubleshooting Assistant for Samsung Galaxy S7 | Verizon Wireless AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
hydroguy, I appreciate the feedback on your Verizon Messages texting concern and want to help get this resolved for you as soon as possible. I know that being able to send text messages is a fund... Ver más...
hydroguy, I appreciate the feedback on your Verizon Messages texting concern and want to help get this resolved for you as soon as possible. I know that being able to send text messages is a fundamental feature you need and I don't want them stuck in sending status either. Do you recall if this issue started after a recent software update or after updating the Verizon Messages app? Please reference the link attached on how to Force Stop and Clear Data on the Verizon Messages app. Just in case the app isn't functioning properly, this will help clear any issues. Reset App - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless If you require additional steps to correct the issue of not being able to send text messages, you can use our online Verizon Troubleshooting Assistant attached. You may select "I'm unable to send or receive text messages" from the list provided. I hope this information is beneficial and please keep us posted on any changes. Troubleshooting Assistant for Samsung Galaxy S7 | Verizon Wireless AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Ralphcrowder, losing your contacts is never a pleasant situation and I'll be glad to help ensure we get your contacts restored one way or another. Ann154 has a good point as your contacts may hav... Ver más...
Ralphcrowder, losing your contacts is never a pleasant situation and I'll be glad to help ensure we get your contacts restored one way or another. Ann154 has a good point as your contacts may have been backed up via Google directly if they disappeared on your current phone. Have you yet been able to confirm or check if your contacts were backed up via Google or Verizon Cloud? Google Contacts can be restored via this link: Import, restore, or back up contacts - Contacts Help https://support.google.com/contacts/answer/1069522?hl=en Verizon Cloud Contacts can be restored via this link: Restore Content - Verizon Cloud - Android Smartphone | Verizon Wireless Keep in mind Contacts or Connections are not listed in the Verizon Cloud restore but are part of the restore process as long as you either select Calls or Messages from the restore options. I hope this information helps going forward. Alan_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CARKNU70, I'll be glad to review your options and see if any backup is still available. I apologize if you missed any communication over the changes made to Verizon Cloud. I can imagine any conte... Ver más...
CARKNU70, I'll be glad to review your options and see if any backup is still available. I apologize if you missed any communication over the changes made to Verizon Cloud. I can imagine any content that may have been backed up was priceless to you. Do you recall if it's been more than 30 days since your Verizon Cloud backup got archived? You can learn more about the changes made to Verizon Cloud and our new storage options at the link attached. Question #1 explains how we have moved Verizon Cloud to a premium service. I hope this information helps going forward. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/ Alan_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
orjhawk, I do regret to hear about your negative battery life experience after the recent Oreo software update. I'll do my best to help and can imagine your level of frustration. I couldn't live off ... Ver más...
orjhawk, I do regret to hear about your negative battery life experience after the recent Oreo software update. I'll do my best to help and can imagine your level of frustration. I couldn't live off of 2 to 4 hours on one charge either. The software is developed in partnership by Google and Motorola. Verizon Wireless has no say in the user interface layout or the changes made. We only test the software to ensure it doesn't impact your overall Verizon service for calls, text and data.   I appreciate the feedback and the steps taken thus far. I apologize your last statement didn't receive a response. When issues like this arise, we simply take the feedback from customers and make the manufacturer aware of the situation so they can patch any known issues. No carrier can prevent negative impacts like this from taking place. The best recommendation I can provide is to attempt a Software Repair via our Software Repair Assistant at the link attached. I would strongly recommend simply setting up the phone as new and not restoring any type of backup to the phone for testing purposes. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209216/   If the battery issues still persist, please let us know and we'll be sure to provide you with our utmost attention so you get some type of resolution. What we guarantee is our network, Verizon Wireless can't prevent software updates from impacting all devices in a negative way. In our Disclaimer of Warranties, we do not warrant that your wireless device will work perfectly or will not need occasional upgrades or modifications, or that it will not be negatively affected by network-related modifications, upgrades or similar activity. Our goal will always be to help you troubleshoot the issue, submit the necessary feedback to Motorola and replace the phone under warranty if needed. This is the reasonable and expected practice of any major wireless carrier. I hope this information clears up the details and helps going forward.     Alan_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
MJMAX227, I appreciate your loyalty for the past 18+ years and I would never want to lose you as a customer. It saddens me that the right expectations weren't set and that you never received a ca... Ver más...
MJMAX227, I appreciate your loyalty for the past 18+ years and I would never want to lose you as a customer. It saddens me that the right expectations weren't set and that you never received a call back over the plan change option. I know bills can get expensive these days and I want to ensure you're saving as much as possible on your plan. As a consumer myself, I don't like having my time wasted for hours on end without a resolution either. I want to prove that we do take care of our loyal Verizon customers and help turn this poor experience around for you. I have sent a Direct Message to your inbox within our community forum so that I may follow up with you directly. I hope to hear from you soon! AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DLEASSM, I apologize for the delay and want to ensure we seek the proper resolution going forward here. I can already see you've been through a lot and want you to have a working phone at all tim... Ver más...
DLEASSM, I apologize for the delay and want to ensure we seek the proper resolution going forward here. I can already see you've been through a lot and want you to have a working phone at all times that isn't going to continuously give you these lose of service issues. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can address this problem directly and make things right. Thank you.  AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
casmith1962, I want to find a proper resolution to your service concern with your Wireless Home Phone. I apologize that this has impacted your business and any future employment opportunities. I ... Ver más...
casmith1962, I want to find a proper resolution to your service concern with your Wireless Home Phone. I apologize that this has impacted your business and any future employment opportunities. I appreciate your tenure and loyalty with Verizon Wireless, rest assured it's never our intention to ignore you. I want to help retain your business in any way going forward and apologize that we haven't responded promptly to address your concerns. I have sent you a Direct Message in your inbox so I can follow up with you directly at your convenience and fully address this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
HANSOLO5745, we are upset and concerned to see that you're unhappy with your existing unlimited plan. We appreciate your time as a customer and do not want you receiving any type of runaround as ... Ver más...
HANSOLO5745, we are upset and concerned to see that you're unhappy with your existing unlimited plan. We appreciate your time as a customer and do not want you receiving any type of runaround as to the clarifications on your plan. We appreciate your business and don't want to lose you as a loyal Verizon customer. I have sent you a Private Message so we can personally go over any plan details together. Thank you. AlanS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!