Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,889 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sf_photo's Posts

No one here has: recently signed up for the $35/mo prepaid with data?
Any one here recently sign up for the $35/mo prepaid with data? Hotspot is included - have you used / tried it? Perhaps setting your iPhone to enable Personal Hotspot via wi-fi OR using USB only? ... See more...
Any one here recently sign up for the $35/mo prepaid with data? Hotspot is included - have you used / tried it? Perhaps setting your iPhone to enable Personal Hotspot via wi-fi OR using USB only?   Thanks for reading and responding!
Verizon offers a hotspot feature included w/ many of their PREPAID plans. They state though that connected devices will only get DSL speeds (3G / 600kbps). VZ has a $35/mo, unlmtd talk, text w/ 6GB... See more...
Verizon offers a hotspot feature included w/ many of their PREPAID plans. They state though that connected devices will only get DSL speeds (3G / 600kbps). VZ has a $35/mo, unlmtd talk, text w/ 6GB data Would be nice to use a a hotspot for w/ a wi-fi iPad but I fear too slow for Zoom or Facetime So my question is has any one here signed up for one of this $35 prepaid plan and checked the hotspot speed broadcasting from the iPhone using wi-fi and/or tethering? The iPhone offers USB or Bluetooth or Wi-Fi hotspot options.
The web site says that one's phone can be used as a mobile hotspot with the smartphone $45/mo prepaid plan, unlimited talk and 2gb data. Is the hot spot use free of charge?
Can I return to postpaid if I find the prepaid coverage area lacking?
I read in this forum that Prepaid has the same coverage as Postpaid only one using Prepaid must pay roaming fees when out of the Prepaid coverage area. Can someone here confirm - I thought to ... See more...
I read in this forum that Prepaid has the same coverage as Postpaid only one using Prepaid must pay roaming fees when out of the Prepaid coverage area. Can someone here confirm - I thought to get a Prepaid account but do not want to miss calls in distant areas. Thanks
Found out yes. Not sure how to delete the original post.
Can a sim be swapped from one Vz device to another?
Can I port my existing postpaid # to an existing prepaid account (I would then close my postpaid account).
Can someone whom has purchased this recently please confirm that in fact it comes with iOS8 installed as per the specs listed? SKU# MP5C2LL/A Apple iPhone 5s Prepaid | Verizon Wireless