Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,052 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

dfo's Posts

5s vs 6 or 6s?
meant *228 not 288
Hi Weth, thank you for your reply. we tried this yesterday, I found this on another members issue in the 4S forum: "Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets... See more...
Hi Weth, thank you for your reply. we tried this yesterday, I found this on another members issue in the 4S forum: "Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before. The phone will power off and turn back on. Upon it powering back on please dial *288 and option 1. Once that has been completed please dial #832 and retest connecting to WIFI. " still no WIFI options showed on my daughters phone. she's not ready for an upgrade and will need wifi when she returns to college. her phone was working great before the 8.3 update. thanks for helping
thank you for your 1st reply, I answered your questions, please respond.
I cannot use wifi anywhere since the recent 8.3 update installed. wifi options do not show up on my ph since install. it's crazy many people are having problems with 8.3 update!
thank you very much! 1. yes 2. wifi options do not show up and when I try to connect manually it says "fail to connect' 3. version 8.3, latest update
4S download latest IOS and now I cannot connect to WIFI, tried going through a number of steps. Is my only choice to buy a new phone, I cannot do that now. Help please.
The phone(s) I want are the same price from Apple as my upgrades from Verizon. Is there any benefit to buying from Verizon? Verizon is telling me the phones actually cost in the $600 range, but A... See more...
The phone(s) I want are the same price from Apple as my upgrades from Verizon. Is there any benefit to buying from Verizon? Verizon is telling me the phones actually cost in the $600 range, but Apple is selling them starting at $99 for a 5s, $199 for a 6. Why would anyone who doesn't have an upgrade pay $649 for a ph from Verizon when you can get it from Apple for $199? or the 5s from verizon for $500+ and from Apple for $99? You don't need insurance really- because if it needs repairs and is over what you paid for the ph from Apple you can buy a new one again from Apple  and still get a new ph each time for less money than having Verizon Asurion or Tech Protect  paying  monthy $11 plus $170 for a refurbished ph.