Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,234 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

JVIPER88's Posts

Thank you for the reply. I wasn't aware that there weren't any CDMA bands in the T-Mobile version of the phone. I thought that almost all phones that came out these days had bands that supporte... See more...
Thank you for the reply. I wasn't aware that there weren't any CDMA bands in the T-Mobile version of the phone. I thought that almost all phones that came out these days had bands that supported all of the major networks. I'm pretty sure the previous Note phones did as well. But if that is indeed true, then it would explain why the phone won't work on Verizon. Yes, I was trying to activate the phone with a SIM card that I was actively using in a Verizon-branded phone.
I have an Unlocked T-Mobile Galaxy Note 8 that I'm trying to use on Verizon, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the phone to connect. When I called customer support about it, they told ... See more...
I have an Unlocked T-Mobile Galaxy Note 8 that I'm trying to use on Verizon, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the phone to connect. When I called customer support about it, they told me that Note 8 phones are not on the "approved" list for BYOD, for whatever reason, so the phone can't be activated. I've tried doing it myself with no success. I also called T-Mobile to ensure that the phone was properly unlocked, which they say it is. So why would this phone not work on Verizon? Could it really be possible that VZW doesn't allow activation of Note 8's on their network? I thought we had left issues like that in the past. Any help would be appreciated, or if anyone has experience with trying something similar, I'd like to hear the feedback. Thanks!