Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,473 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Horicus's Posts

Also Thanks to katim_vzw   , ​i went back on Twitter due to thier post
Alright Here is how i got my return box, Go on Twitter, make sure you are following @ VZWSUPPORT and send them a direct message, here was my conversation with them to get the return box for t... See more...
Alright Here is how i got my return box, Go on Twitter, make sure you are following @ VZWSUPPORT and send them a direct message, here was my conversation with them to get the return box for the Note 7  ******(Don't deal with calling in just use Twitter, I have used this several times after using phone support and they always fix the issue right away) Me - Needing to know how to return my Note 7, I have already swapped to my old phone and the website only gives me the option to upgrade to return VZW - Great question. You can trade your phone in at any Corporate store in your area. Here is a link with more information on how to trade in your Note 7: http://spr.ly/60158E3OB . Let us know if you have any additional questions. *MNP Me - No I am already using my old phone there isn't a phone i want until the Note 8 comes out, I just want to be able to return the note 7, I have been waiting weeks for a return box VZW - I see why no box has arrived. It's only after you process an upgrade order when you'll receive a special recovery box to return your Note7. While there is no details on upcoming devices, what phone features are most important to you when looking for a new phone? ^DH Me - Right I don't want a new phone right now, i reactivated my Nokia Icon, now I just need to be able to send back the note 7 VZW - Sounds good to me. To order up a box, we'll need to access the account. Please provide us your full name, along with your mobile number and 4-digit account PIN. ^DH Me - ( *** Account Information ***)  It need to be sent to the service address for this number ***-***-*** not the main address on the account VZW - Thanks for the heads up, Sean. So we'll be shipping this to the *************** address, correct? ^DH Me - yes VZW - Perfect. In 3 to 5 days a box will be delivered to you in ********************. Follow the directions inside to send us back the Note7. Is there anything else we can help out with today? ^DH Me - No that's it Thank you so much
I'm going back to my old phone and i keep trying to find out how to get a return box for the Note 7, Eveything keeps telling me I need to upgrade my phone before I will receive a box but there is... See more...
I'm going back to my old phone and i keep trying to find out how to get a return box for the Note 7, Eveything keeps telling me I need to upgrade my phone before I will receive a box but there isn't a phone i want, maybe when the Note 8 comes out or if they would get some new Windows Phone (yes i'm one of the few who likes them) I only like android with Samsung's touchwiz interface and i don't want to go back to a small phone if I'm paying for one. Anyone else have this problem, I look throught the forum but couldn't find anyone with the same issue, but i'm sure a few people are doing the same thing.