Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,322 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

TheBryceIsRight's Posts

i concur with that statement!  They need more monies to provide basic levels of service. Be prepared that they off data premium where you get 3G speeds in a 5G world. I’m on a rant since I was ju... See more...
i concur with that statement!  They need more monies to provide basic levels of service. Be prepared that they off data premium where you get 3G speeds in a 5G world. I’m on a rant since I was just advlsed that since my service is nil I should use WiFi.
I have the exact same issue on my phone. I had perfect service on my iPhone 7 Plus and then I upgraded to an iPhone 8 Plus.  Shortly after I got a carrier update and now I can’t use my phone. The... See more...
I have the exact same issue on my phone. I had perfect service on my iPhone 7 Plus and then I upgraded to an iPhone 8 Plus.  Shortly after I got a carrier update and now I can’t use my phone. They keep telling me that I shouldnt use cellular indoors. That cellular is meant for outdoors.  I’ve been running around and around on this for months with them. Since october. They refuse to admit that they have done something to mitigate my service. My theory is that they cant handle the unlimited plans.  They never planned on offering them in the first place. And then they got caught with their pants down by all the competition and now they are trying I blame anything but their network to be the issue.  They might be switching to different frequencies too in an attempt to stabilize the service and or prepare for 5G.  I thought it might be my hardware too. They sent me another device. Side by side same performance. And the day after you complain your service gets better. Then you forget how angry you were and then your service goes back to useless.
Are you on one of the unlimited plans that came out in 2017?
Which replacement plan did you purchase.  Verizon offers several. And did you get the printed agreement for your plan in the mail yet?  If not call and request that. Also, did you talk to Verizon... See more...
Which replacement plan did you purchase.  Verizon offers several. And did you get the printed agreement for your plan in the mail yet?  If not call and request that. Also, did you talk to Verizon customer service or assurion.  The 3rd parties that Verizon contracts with are useless for “out of the norm“ workflows. Those companies are equivalent to chat bots. So if you haven’t talked to a person at Verizon then that’s what you should do. Include all the history when you tell them your Issue.