Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,506 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DWINFLORIDA's Posts

I'm seeing the same. Its not just slow loading due to latency, etc. Good luck getting VZ to do anything about it. Between the issues with using an external AP with the router, and the absolute lie... See more...
I'm seeing the same. Its not just slow loading due to latency, etc. Good luck getting VZ to do anything about it. Between the issues with using an external AP with the router, and the absolute lies and garbage I'm getting regarding pricing, even from an executive escalation level, I'm regretting ever signing up for the service.
MLBeech..my experience has been the same as you describe. I first was using an external access point, and the router would lock-up after several hours, requiring a power-cycle of the router, until it... See more...
MLBeech..my experience has been the same as you describe. I first was using an external access point, and the router would lock-up after several hours, requiring a power-cycle of the router, until it happened again. That same AP worked flawlessly with my previous broadband service and router (CenturyLink DSL). I've been able to add a switch due to a need for additional wired connections throughout my house, that has worked fine, but for whatever reason, that makes no logical sense, the router has an issue with an external AP.
Same issue here, experienced it this morning. And zero help or insight from VZ so far from what I can see in this thread. Phone works fine without the update, and I'm certainly not going to wipe ... See more...
Same issue here, experienced it this morning. And zero help or insight from VZ so far from what I can see in this thread. Phone works fine without the update, and I'm certainly not going to wipe the phone clean and reinstall everything just to install an update..that's idiotic.      
Please re-read my original post, and my latest one. The device is working fine, in 4G mode. The question is, are the two messages I have gotten from VZ in the last year truly from VZ, and if so... See more...
Please re-read my original post, and my latest one. The device is working fine, in 4G mode. The question is, are the two messages I have gotten from VZ in the last year truly from VZ, and if so, why are they being sent when they are obviously in error? Again..the device is functioning fine..the issue is with the sms I received from VZ..please focus your attention on *that* issue.
A year later, I get this message again. And...I'm still showing 4G connectivity. I never did get the referenced "private message", but would seem my device is fine, and VZ just needs to figure out... See more...
A year later, I get this message again. And...I'm still showing 4G connectivity. I never did get the referenced "private message", but would seem my device is fine, and VZ just needs to figure out the source of these messages. I have to assume the message is legit, it doesn't have any kind of the usual "scam" hooks to it. I'd be more inclined to think its a poorly planned and executed VZ marketing attempt to get me to upgrade my hotspot.
I got an sms from Verizon this afternoon saying "due to network changes, LG Revolution and VL600, Pantech Breakout, and MiFi 4510L will only connect at 3G speeds" I'm reading this as a permane... See more...
I got an sms from Verizon this afternoon saying "due to network changes, LG Revolution and VL600, Pantech Breakout, and MiFi 4510L will only connect at 3G speeds" I'm reading this as a permanent issue due to network upgrades/changes. Can I get confirmation of that? I haven't seen a firmware update in eons for this devlce, so I assume thats not a possible fix. And if it IS permanent, maybe someone from Verizon can explain the logic behind taking a device that works fine on a 4G network and rendering it useless. Ironically, I'm traveling, roaming on Appalachian Wireless in rural eastern KY, and showing a 4G connection. Appalachian's 4G service from a throughput standpoint is in name only, its barely 3G, but the device does indicate a 4G connection.