Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,584 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Brownt94's Posts

Hi, When I got the phone about six months ago the battery was fine. But the last month or two the battery has been pathetic. For example, It is not even 12:00 PM (PST) yet and my battery is at... See more...
Hi, When I got the phone about six months ago the battery was fine. But the last month or two the battery has been pathetic. For example, It is not even 12:00 PM (PST) yet and my battery is at 22%. My phone cannot last 5-6 hours with moderate use (I only browse on Chrome Beta typically).  I have tried uninstalling apps, power save mode, adjusting brightness, turning off wifi, bluetooth, etc. I know all the things that help managing battery life and it doesn't help very much. The only thing I haven't tried is a factory reset (which I want to avoid doing if possible). But I really think there is something wrong with the battery. I'm coming from the Galaxy S4, and I'm really missing the ability to swap out the battery. Here is a screenshot of my battery usage: Is it possible for me to get the battery replaced via Verizon or some other local store?
Yesterday, I happened to check for a software update.  Usually it notifies me automatically if there's an update. But after manually checking, there was one. After installing the update it appear... See more...
Yesterday, I happened to check for a software update.  Usually it notifies me automatically if there's an update. But after manually checking, there was one. After installing the update it appears that the battery life has improved significantly. I haven't used the phone a lot today, but it is sitting at 80% and it's almost 3 PM. This look like it solved the problem. I'm gonna wait a day or so to see how it fares, but it is looking good. Thank you!
Hi, I have had the Galaxy S7 for a few months. The battery was fine, but the last week or two the battery has been draining like crazy. I woke up today at 8:00 AM (100% battery). It is only 11... See more...
Hi, I have had the Galaxy S7 for a few months. The battery was fine, but the last week or two the battery has been draining like crazy. I woke up today at 8:00 AM (100% battery). It is only 11:00 AM and I'm already at 53% battery. I have only been moderately texting and using Chrome. The Wi-Fi is off, location is on battery save mode, brightness level is at about 25%. The battery manager in the settings says Chrome is taking 35%, Screen 25%, and Android Systems at 16%. It is saying that my battery will last only until 2 PM (6 hours of battery life) and that is ridiculous. I've tried restarting the phone, turning off wifi, Bluetooth, turning off location, etc. But it has little to no impact. The battery was decent before, but now is terrible. I would really appreciate some advice. Thank you!