Hello everyone, I've been concerned for quite a while now and I haven't been able to find any answers on my own. To explain in a few words, I started my Verizon contract last November or December... Ver más...
Hello everyone, I've been concerned for quite a while now and I haven't been able to find any answers on my own. To explain in a few words, I started my Verizon contract last November or December with a Jetpack hotspot & 12GB Data. Then at the beginning of this year, I decided to invest in a new LG V10 and was given a tablet as well, so that added 2 more lines to my plan. Since then, I have had no more use in the hotspot and I've tried to ask and look at ways to get rid of it without having to deal with an ETF. Right now, I have reduced my data plan to the 2gb Small, and have taken off just about every feature on my phones just to get my bill down, as I believe it has been quite high of a price, and still is in my opinion. Is it possible do anything in this situation? Thank you for any help.