Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,688 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SydneyK's Posts

A rep checked my usage and said I average 0.1 GB per month.
Weth is correct about phones on contract paying $40/month until contract end date, then it drops to $20 for monthly access. This is the "restriction" referred to in an earlier post.
You can order the one you want online and arrange to pick it up at the closest store.
I haven't seen that this is a common problem with the 5c. Have you recently installed any new apps? A software glitch or physical damage are the only causes I can think of. If the problem pers... See more...
I haven't seen that this is a common problem with the 5c. Have you recently installed any new apps? A software glitch or physical damage are the only causes I can think of. If the problem persists, you could back everything up to iTunes then do a factory reset. Syncing afterward takes just minutes.
Depending on which phone you have, you might options for different themes, which will change backgrounds and such. Check in your settings menu under display options. Most basic phones also have s... See more...
Depending on which phone you have, you might options for different themes, which will change backgrounds and such. Check in your settings menu under display options. Most basic phones also have settings that allow you to change font color and size.
Most basic phones have this option in Settings>Sounds>Keypad (or similarly named menu options).
You can view which apps are using memory by going to Settings>General>Usage. And recent OS updates are memory hogs, as mentioned.
You can only select all and delete all from the trash folder. You may already know this, but to save a little time deleting each one, you can swipe left from the list of messages and delete, i... See more...
You can only select all and delete all from the trash folder. You may already know this, but to save a little time deleting each one, you can swipe left from the list of messages and delete, instead of opening each one and selecting the trash can.
I have a 5c as well and have never had a data usage problem. All you have to do is go to Settings > Cellular and toggle off the things you don't want using data when you're not on a Wi-Fi network... See more...
I have a 5c as well and have never had a data usage problem. All you have to do is go to Settings > Cellular and toggle off the things you don't want using data when you're not on a Wi-Fi network. It takes less than one minute.
This is not true. You can activate a Verizon device you bought elsewhere, as long as it has a clean electronic serial number. And to the original poster, you do not have to pay a $35 activatio... See more...
This is not true. You can activate a Verizon device you bought elsewhere, as long as it has a clean electronic serial number. And to the original poster, you do not have to pay a $35 activation fee if you already have a Verizon account (unless you're adding a new line). It's free to switch devices.
If you have a BlackBerry, which I'm guessing since you posted this in the BlackBerry forum, there is an awesome feature called Bedside Mode. Open the clock and look in the menu. You can set quiet... See more...
If you have a BlackBerry, which I'm guessing since you posted this in the BlackBerry forum, there is an awesome feature called Bedside Mode. Open the clock and look in the menu. You can set quiet hours and which kind of notifications, or from whom, you want to come through. I always set mine to automatically go into Bedside Mode when I plugged it in to charge. Edit: I just noticed you posted this a while ago!
Check that you have picture messaging (MMS) enabled on the phone (look in Options) and on your Verizon account (log into My Verizon or call customer service).
I know of two ways to do this on basic phones: (1) Go to a Verizon store and ask them to do it for you. (2) Use Verizon's Backup Assistant software. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/G... See more...
I know of two ways to do this on basic phones: (1) Go to a Verizon store and ask them to do it for you. (2) Use Verizon's Backup Assistant software. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/GetItNow/faq_backupassistant.html You may be charged for either of these options. I'm not sure how much stores charge. If you go with No. 2, you'd have to download Backup Assistant on each RAZR, at about $2/phone if you have no data plan. Hope that helps.
Hopefully, removing the SIM card will take care of the problem. Re: not being able to use your phone, you have to ask Verizon for the unlock code before you leave in order to use another telco... See more...
Hopefully, removing the SIM card will take care of the problem. Re: not being able to use your phone, you have to ask Verizon for the unlock code before you leave in order to use another telco's SIM.
Are the photos saved on your phone's SD card? Try removing and reinserting the card and restarting your phone.
Hi. I'm not sure why you can't print it again, but it is true that if you return in a store, you'll be charged the $35 restocking fee. I would call customer service and ask for help with the labe... See more...
Hi. I'm not sure why you can't print it again, but it is true that if you return in a store, you'll be charged the $35 restocking fee. I would call customer service and ask for help with the label. Don't wait too long or it may be too late to return. Good luck!
I don't have to explain it. It's your responsibility to know the policies and insist they're followed.
I cannot argue any of your points. Verizon has superior coverage in many areas and it doesn't have to do anything special at this point to get or keep customers. And with the most customers, the ... See more...
I cannot argue any of your points. Verizon has superior coverage in many areas and it doesn't have to do anything special at this point to get or keep customers. And with the most customers, the free mobile-to-mobile calls add value, too. You'll have to decide if it's worth it to you. Oh, by the way, you also have to pay $30 for the pleasure of upgrading.
A replacement within 14 days is supposed to be new. Otherwise, everyone would simply return them.
Take it back to the store right away. You are due a NEW phone within 14 days of purchase. If you wait past 14 days though, it'll be refurbished. If the store doesn't want to replace it with new, ... See more...
Take it back to the store right away. You are due a NEW phone within 14 days of purchase. If you wait past 14 days though, it'll be refurbished. If the store doesn't want to replace it with new, tell them you'll simply return it and order a new one elsewhere (you'd have to pay the restocking fee of $35, but they won't want you to return it).