Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,730 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BOBEPAINTER's Posts

I have a new lgg6. I paid for a tone and then set it as default on my Verizon Tones but it isn't my default ring tone. The default Verizon tone is still there and no option to choose my new paid ... See more...
I have a new lgg6. I paid for a tone and then set it as default on my Verizon Tones but it isn't my default ring tone. The default Verizon tone is still there and no option to choose my new paid for Verizon Tone to add to Ring Tones. Any help?
I recently purchased an LG G6 from Verizon on an upgrade. Been with Verizon for well over 5 years not to forget also a customer of LL Verizon previously for well over 7 years. I dropped my new ph... See more...
I recently purchased an LG G6 from Verizon on an upgrade. Been with Verizon for well over 5 years not to forget also a customer of LL Verizon previously for well over 7 years. I dropped my new phone and it was driven over after two days of purchasing it. I called Verizon to see if there is anything they can do. They directed me to the insurance site to get a "like new" replacement. My gripe is, I had it for only two days. I would think Verizon would at least let me get a new one switched. I do understand it is not their fault but I mean come on now. How much does Verizon need. I don't make much money and it's hard to come up with the $150.00 I have to pay for one that's not even new anymore. I only bought the phone because it was only $20.00 more a month. I am writing to corporate and see if anything there happens, but really will be definitely looking into buyouts from others if I am not happy anymore. Just sux. TWO DAYS! Do something!