Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.7K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rhemler220's Posts

Unfortunately you can only do it with third party software and that cost $$$$
If you are an avid texter the storm is not for you. Even with the update it is not the easiest thing. Especially if you are coming from a curve. Just stick with the curve or tour. But I can not te... See more...
If you are an avid texter the storm is not for you. Even with the update it is not the easiest thing. Especially if you are coming from a curve. Just stick with the curve or tour. But I can not text well on this device.  I think the click/touchscreen messes you up a little bit. Even with the update the phone still sucks.
I feel like i'm responding to my own post to many times but I believe I can help you. When you go to the menu where you set location on, hit the bb button (menu) then click save. You have to do t... See more...
I feel like i'm responding to my own post to many times but I believe I can help you. When you go to the menu where you set location on, hit the bb button (menu) then click save. You have to do this anytime you change a setting. 
I would not order it. But it is not a bad price I checked it out. It was advertised on the top of their page. I do not trust alot of 3rd party sites. All I can say is that you should look into it.... See more...
I would not order it. But it is not a bad price I checked it out. It was advertised on the top of their page. I do not trust alot of 3rd party sites. All I can say is that you should look into it. But cost-wise not bad. Overall in my opinion no, wait until it comes out in the store.
Yes I have os .148. When I purchased it though it conveniently did not come with os .148 it had the previous version. So I had to go home and do it. When  I went to do that The phone froze up afte... See more...
Yes I have os .148. When I purchased it though it conveniently did not come with os .148 it had the previous version. So I had to go home and do it. When  I went to do that The phone froze up after being an hour and a half into the download. As for customer service If I had the iphone I would not have to go to at&t. I would be able to go to apple. And as a mac owner my experience from customer service was very good. I had no problems, complaints anything. Plus I doubt i'd be in as much as I'm in verizon for my storm. Plus I actually have gotten to know my service rep. But he recently is getting tired of me. He is able to predict the time of my next visit, and as I smile on my way out the door I know he's right.
Yes, I'm very fed up with my storm. I have a similar post to this. I'm currently waiting to unlock my phone so I can cancel my contract and sell it on ebay. The customer service will get tired of ... See more...
Yes, I'm very fed up with my storm. I have a similar post to this. I'm currently waiting to unlock my phone so I can cancel my contract and sell it on ebay. The customer service will get tired of you coming in to the point where they have you call 611, then they tell you to go to the store, then repeat the process over again. If they don't want to fix it screw them. I'm sick of this phone and the coustmer service. Not to mention the apps I bought on my first storm never got transferred. After a call with blackberry and paypal. I was unable to get the apps. just a small amount of money back because they could not refund my entire amount. While at&t's network may not be better, they must be doing something right to have more notable smartphone devices than verizon. 
I purchased that blackberry Storm about two months ago, I had the phone for the first thirty days and only had one incident with it. Well about 3-4 days after my 30 trial or whatever you may call ... See more...
I purchased that blackberry Storm about two months ago, I had the phone for the first thirty days and only had one incident with it. Well about 3-4 days after my 30 trial or whatever you may call it my issues with the phone really started to pick up (Go Figure) . Before update .148 my phone was generally slow like most I'm sure, but I have also had an issue with the device freezing/locking up under light use (scrolling, settings menu, or in the browser) The phone also resets itself many times. I'm on my fourth storm because all of these phones keep doing the same thing and I'm starting to think it is just the software. Since I'm tired of having to re-download apps, and configure the phone , I would like to know if there is still some way to get another blackberry, specifically the tour when it comes out or storm 2 (which I hope current storm owners get a special price on) since this one just keeps having problems. Is it also possible to just cancel the plan overall since my phone does not work half the time anyway (not service, or data just the phone itself which malfunctions) without etf, I'm already planning on paying the etf but it would be nice to not have to seeing as how the only reason I want to cancel the plan is because of the horrible phone.