Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,483 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

krypterro1's Posts

Spent hours on the phone yesterday with support, was transferred numerous times, and now we are told that no one can find any record of our new order, in spite of the fact that we have a receipt ... See more...
Spent hours on the phone yesterday with support, was transferred numerous times, and now we are told that no one can find any record of our new order, in spite of the fact that we have a receipt and Welcome email from Verizon, with Order ID and Location Code. So that's $82.69 gone. So we tried to just sign up the device again and that failed with a Try Back Later. Sorry, but we will be buying no future service from Verizon for any reason.
Ah, I didn't realize there was such a number. Thank you very much, I am sure this will help.
Okay, the reason we paid online was so we could turn the device up immediately, that was on 6/26. Now here we are 10 days later and it's still not up yet. After we finally got a tiny response fro... See more...
Okay, the reason we paid online was so we could turn the device up immediately, that was on 6/26. Now here we are 10 days later and it's still not up yet. After we finally got a tiny response from "support" today via PM, they've gone dark on us for 12 hours  Is there a "right way" to sign-up for service so these things don't happen? 
Thanks for the swift private message. However, this is regarding a pre-paid account, and that's the point, there seems to be no support options for any transactions for a pre-paid account.
We signed up a co-worker for a new Verizon Unlimited account via the web site and got all the way through the check-out with the phone number selected being 214-608-XXXX. So the Area Code and Pre... See more...
We signed up a co-worker for a new Verizon Unlimited account via the web site and got all the way through the check-out with the phone number selected being 214-608-XXXX. So the Area Code and Prefix is in the receipt we got after payment, but not the last 4-digits. Now, we can't activate without the phone number, we can't get into the Verizon support without the phone number, and we couldn't even sign-up for Community Forum to complain without the number on that account, so I am using my login to post here. Does anyone have any idea how we can get Verizon to fix this issue, or should we just have our company file a charge-back for the transaction and be done with it?