Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,426 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

collegestudent97's Posts

I just took out the sim card and put it back in- it's now fully functional and the notification's disappeared! 
Hi everyone. I recently got a Moto G4 Play from walmart a couple of weeks ago.  It's a prepaid plan and it's a great phone.  I didn't have any problems with it at all until yesterday.  Out of ... See more...
Hi everyone. I recently got a Moto G4 Play from walmart a couple of weeks ago.  It's a prepaid plan and it's a great phone.  I didn't have any problems with it at all until yesterday.  Out of nowhere, the phone gave me a notification that said that "non-verizon sim card has been inserted" and instructs me to call a phone number to help install my new sim card from whichever other carrier I got the new sim card from.  Problem is, I didn't get a new sim card.  The only sim card I have (and that is in the phone) is the one I got in the box when I bought the phone.  Also, the notification date is 10/17/16.  I got the phone about two weeks ago.  I have turned the phone on and off and I have also done factory reset but the notification is still there.  I can't make/receive any calls, use my data, or send/receive texts (basically everything I absolutely need).  I really don't want to have to get a new phone, it's just not financially possible for me right now.  I also drive an hour to and from school everyday, and I would hate to have my car break down or have something happen in the snow and not have a phone on me.  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.