Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,202 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MICHDOUGH's Posts

I spoke with Sandisk and they said that this is the fastest micro SD card for this phone. UHS-1 U3 and V30 is top notch.
I got a message that says Sandisk card is too slow when I formatted for internal storage. I understand what the message is saying, and I understand why it would show, except in my case. The card ... See more...
I got a message that says Sandisk card is too slow when I formatted for internal storage. I understand what the message is saying, and I understand why it would show, except in my case. The card I loaded is a micro SDXC, UHS-1 U3 V30. Rated at up to 95MB/s and 30MB/s continuous speed. From what I understand about micro SD the only ratings better would be a UHS-2 but from reading about SD cards decided against it as other Moto z forums suggested minimum of UHS-1. Why am I getting these messages with the rating of the card I have? BTW it's a 128GB as well and Motorola says the phone can handle up to a 2 TB card. Which doesn't exist yet. (SD info: SanDisk- Extreme PLUS microSDXC 128GB)