Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,937 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DONFOS90's Posts

Its an Iphone 7 purchased in dec (not a phone issue, a plan issue.   We chose the cheaper unlimited plan but honestly we were only going over by a gig or so on the lg plan.      If this a congest... See more...
Its an Iphone 7 purchased in dec (not a phone issue, a plan issue.   We chose the cheaper unlimited plan but honestly we were only going over by a gig or so on the lg plan.      If this a congestion thing,    I don't want to have to pay double for the more expensive plan if I can go back to getting priority data on the 8GB lg plan..   You should price the cheaper unlimited plan appropriately if the 8GB lg plan is getting priority in times of congestion.   or a least start the throttling at 8GBs.
We just switched to unlimited because we were trending over each month but I'm worried we made a mistake as the data is slow/unusable.   My kids are complaining instagram isn't loading for them..... See more...
We just switched to unlimited because we were trending over each month but I'm worried we made a mistake as the data is slow/unusable.   My kids are complaining instagram isn't loading for them..       Why would I pay more for a plan only to have slow data...    Is it not the same network?  Do you switch unlimited people to a substandard network? Whats up?   I don't want an unlimited amount of slow data for more money.