Remember how I said it was for basic services- locating their phone, txt messages going thru.   I can understand if I was complaining that I couldn't stream my HD movie in the backwoods of nowherelan... See more...
Remember how I said it was for basic services- locating their phone, txt messages going thru.   I can understand if I was complaining that I couldn't stream my HD movie in the backwoods of nowhereland.    The higher cost plans say they are for streaming video content.  If you want to pay extra for that go ahead.   I expect a basic level of service for $130 a month. Verizon should ensure that their basic unlimited plan can handle the basic data traffic for all its subscribers.  This is not a bad cell location problem, this is throttle back some users because they are prioritizing others who pay more and I have a right to demand basic data on an unlimited data plan.
I know I bought the phones...  I can restate my same problem using the service cost portion if you like.   $130 dollars a month for two kids with data that is constantly reprioritized making basic ... See more...
I know I bought the phones...  I can restate my same problem using the service cost portion if you like.   $130 dollars a month for two kids with data that is constantly reprioritized making basic task not go thru is not right.
I have a 24 dollar a month phone charge, no insurance.. as you need a phone in order to use the service.     Do you all just troll Verizon sites to make sure that no one talks about their cruddy ser... See more...
I have a 24 dollar a month phone charge, no insurance.. as you need a phone in order to use the service.     Do you all just troll Verizon sites to make sure that no one talks about their cruddy service? I have a verizon business plan, I can absolutely state the basic unlimited service is getting worse  with throttling to accommodate all the other traffic that you all decided to pay premium for.  
missing the point, all tiers need to be usable...  And yes my bill has phones on it as well that I purchased from Verizon to use with the Service...which is kinda how this works...     
what the does my kids contributing to the bill have anything to do with whether Verizion is "Prioritizing" everyone above the unlimited.     They need to make all tiers usable.      
I guess I need my thesaurus.  you have to throttle someone to re-prioritize someone else.   and yes..  if you want a phone to actually use your service then you bill can get close to $200.      My ... See more...
I guess I need my thesaurus.  you have to throttle someone to re-prioritize someone else.   and yes..  if you want a phone to actually use your service then you bill can get close to $200.      My point being is you can't keep adding services called unlimited and prioritize all other data over the first one making it useless.  period, bottom line.
Is Verizon getting worse about throttling on the unlimited plan regardless of how much data you've used?   I really refuse to move to "beyond" unlimited as unlimited should be usable, yet my kids are... See more...
Is Verizon getting worse about throttling on the unlimited plan regardless of how much data you've used?   I really refuse to move to "beyond" unlimited as unlimited should be usable, yet my kids are complaining..  text messages aren't going thru..and I'm unable to track their location for after school pick up. $200 a month for 2 lines using under 15G a piece.   Thoughts?
Its an Iphone 7 purchased in dec (not a phone issue, a plan issue.   We chose the cheaper unlimited plan but honestly we were only going over by a gig or so on the lg plan.      If this a congest... See more...
Its an Iphone 7 purchased in dec (not a phone issue, a plan issue.   We chose the cheaper unlimited plan but honestly we were only going over by a gig or so on the lg plan.      If this a congestion thing,    I don't want to have to pay double for the more expensive plan if I can go back to getting priority data on the 8GB lg plan..   You should price the cheaper unlimited plan appropriately if the 8GB lg plan is getting priority in times of congestion.   or a least start the throttling at 8GBs.
We just switched to unlimited because we were trending over each month but I'm worried we made a mistake as the data is slow/unusable.   My kids are complaining instagram isn't loading for them..... See more...
We just switched to unlimited because we were trending over each month but I'm worried we made a mistake as the data is slow/unusable.   My kids are complaining instagram isn't loading for them..       Why would I pay more for a plan only to have slow data...    Is it not the same network?  Do you switch unlimited people to a substandard network? Whats up?   I don't want an unlimited amount of slow data for more money.