Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,765 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

WENVIR34's Posts

Over the phone, on multiple occasions, I was promised a $200 visa gift card for each phone and line that I 'ported in'. They told me to wait 45 days, and I confirmed several times that I didn't n... See more...
Over the phone, on multiple occasions, I was promised a $200 visa gift card for each phone and line that I 'ported in'. They told me to wait 45 days, and I confirmed several times that I didn't need to do anything, that they'd just send them to me. Never happened! I checked back, and was told that they'd expedite the shipping. When that didn't happen, I asked on a chat about it, and was referred to a rebate line and site, neither of which was any help. I can't believe that such a large company would instruct people to outright lie, but I'm beginning to believe that. Next step: Better Business Bureau and RI Attorney General.
I was also lied to about a BYOD promotion. I was told over the phone that I could receive a $200 visa card for each phone I brought in... and they never came. Talking to Verizon reps is like talk... See more...
I was also lied to about a BYOD promotion. I was told over the phone that I could receive a $200 visa card for each phone I brought in... and they never came. Talking to Verizon reps is like talking in circles, but essentially they're refusing to admit there was ever a promotion at all. Thinking of contacting the better business bureau!